Chapter 43: Her Wedding Day

{The image shown above does not own by the author}

......

Chapter 43: Her Wedding Day

Bright sun rise beautifully on August, second week in Tuesday. Grandather is completely cured and their wedding day, Lyricie and Zier's Wedding Day in Seoul. They are all excited for the upcoming event today. They wear their favorites Sunday dress for women and Tuxedos for men. They chat about how beautiful they can think of when she wears her wedding dress however it surpass their expectation.

They all waited in the church patiently until the Bride's car had arrived in the front of the church. The music started to play and everyone's attention is on her, especially Zier who is the happiest man right now. She slowly walk step by step. She was beautiful but even more beautiful today. 

She is quite young and pure. Her snow white skin shown perfectly. Her dark long straight hair into a bun with hanging some of her hair curled.

 Her dark long straight hair into a bun with hanging some of her hair curled

The wedding gown is not heavy, it is light like a feather. Zier picked it for his perfect woman in his eyes. In everyone eyes they were amazed. A Queen had arrived in time and it is now dazzling and in love. Jiaxyn overjoyed seeing her sister in a wedding gown. She dream to find a man only for herself and wear a wedding gown just like her Eldest Sister. She somehow admire her sister. This is her wish for her sister, to be happy and show her bright side to everyone. Zier's Mother and Auntie cried with joy. They never thought that Zier himself will find the most beautiful young lady to the family.

When Lyricie and Zier stared at each other the time has stopped. Like everything stop except for her walking towards him. They felt no one is around, only the two of them felt present. 

Lyricie succeeded to walk towards Zier. He hold her hands still looking at her deep dark eyes. "You look like a Goddess." He complimented him out of nowhere. She giggled. "My King sure knows how to pick a right word. You look more handsome as ever." Lyricie sweetly said. They walk together to the altar. They look at the Priest happily. He clear his throat and he speak. " We gather here to unite these two people in marriage. Their decision to marry has not been entered into lightly and today they publicly declare their private devotion to each other. The essence of this commitment is the acceptance of each other in entirety, as lover, companion, and friend. A good and balanced relationship is one in which neither person is overpowered nor absorbed by the other, one in which neither person is possessive of the other, one in which both give their love freely and without jealousy. Marriage, ideally, is a sharing of responsibilities, hopes, and dreams. It takes a special effort to grow together, survive hard times, and be loving and unselfish." He look at them and he continued.