FADED BOOK 2: Found You

Thank you very much for voting and reading my English Novel.

[~.~.~.~]

Book 1: FADED

Everything that has happened is FADED. The starts of how Lyricie, the main protagonist in the story, starts her life. I make this book not similar to others. It is somewhat (kind of) straight forward because (maybe) I am a writer who started to hate boring scenes. Well, not totally 'hate', it is just...finds me to not continue to read the story.

As you can see, Lyricie's challenges in her life are not the so-called 'fun'. It is like she solved it without telling how. It means find it out yourself. hehe.

In short, Book 1 is only the introduction or the beginning. There will be more exciting scenes for the next book –Found You.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

  [ 김태형 X 김제니 ] Found You| Taenie || BOOK 2 

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

 In a faraway place, there was a kingdom named Jeomsim. The Queen and the King lost their Eldest Daughter when she was one year old. Her named is Pearl Lee, the current Lyricie Bermudes Mo. She is the long lost Princess of Jeomsim Kingdom. When she wakes up, her memories are gone. The Royal Family hid her for five years to teach her and be like a real princess. When the day announce that who is the eldest princess, the news suddenly went all over the world because of her outstanding beauty and gracefulness. This news reached Mo Family. How will they react? What would they do especially Zier and Lyrzie? Will they get her back? Or will they follow her?

Having her memories lost, she changed so much to the core where Zier and Lyrzie did not notice her that she is Lyricie Mo they're searching for.

When will her memories go back? When will she realize that this is not where she grew up?

Will they be together as a family or will they be broken forever?

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Found You

See you SOON