Chapter 69: Not on bed

. . . .

Zier is soundly sleeping in the couch when he heard a door opened and his wife talking with someone in his office.

"Why didn't you tell me that you have relations? Did you abandon me already?" He heard her worried voice and sounds like she is... crying?

'Who dares to let my wife cry, and who is this unlucky person?' He thought to himself. He stands up and saw his wife talking to her little sister.

'It's her? What is she doing here?' He thought.

"I-I don't have any relations to him except for brother-in-law's assistant. H-he is not my boyfriend. He made a... move on me." Jiaxyn's voice gets weaker and weaker as she speaks.

"I-I'm sorry. I should kick his-"She is about to say things when she heard her sister yell at her.

"No! Don't do that. It is man's precious things. If it's broken, they can't bear any child. Do you want that? Grey and you will not going to bear a child?"

Xyn was dumbfounded. She was confused! She cannot understand what her sister means.

"But."

"No buts or do you want to let me spank your butt?!"

"No no sister..."

"Did he do something to you more than that?"

"I..."

"You're hiding something?"

"Last time we..."

"What? Did you do that thing! You are not married yet! Let him take the responsibility! I—"

"No sister, it's not that... We slept together but nothing happened, I guess?" Jiaxyn said shyly.

"Oh, when?" Lyricie calm down after hearing her words. She didn't know what to do if someone touches her precious sister.

Her eyes started to burn thinking of one possibility –kill 'that' person if he touches her.

"Sis?" Xyn asks her when she saw a fire in her eyes. She makes a fake and weak smile.

Lyricie came back to her senses when she saw her sister's weird smile.

"Oh, when was it?" She asks again.

"Your last birthday."

"I remember it but not clearly." Lyricie sighs. Deep inside her heart, she is happy that her little sister found something that is more reliable than a bastard like before who wants to find her to kill her. It is so stupid. She sits in the couch and takes out a phone.

"Sis, are you mad?" She asked nervously. She didn't want to see her sister mad at her because she can't handle it. She is too strong!

"No, I am not. I am just happy." She said smiling. She remember the last war, she saw Grey fighting while protecting Zier and his co-members. He was cool and brave. He is not afraid if he will die or not, well nobody can tell if it is true.

'He is brave, scary yet serious. He has a decent job and not that old for her. He has a handsome face, but I do not know if he is a playboy or not.' She thought thinking if Grey is perfect man for her little sister.