Chapter 32: How about you?

"No woman wants to be in submission to a man who isn't in submission to God!"  

  (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)و

Chapter 32:How about you?

Lyricie is practicing together with Jade in their private practice room. Lyricie is serious practicing the dance steps. Her mind is in deep thought. Jade don't know what was going on but for sure it was because of that stupid half- fake news. This time, Lyricie made plenty of mistakes. If they will have a turn, she will make the next step first. If the step is to YOLO dance move, she will do the opposite. If it's her turn to sing, she will forget it and dance only. She bit her lower lips and drink a glass of water. " This action of mine sure was surprisingly." She suddenly say to her and she laugh. Jade smiled weirdly at her, she even forgot that she is strong just a moment ago and try to comfort her like she always do to her friends however Lyricie is much different from the people she met.

 She can solve this kind of matter, because she was the one who done it when she was scandalized, but this was new for her. It's relationship, Lyricie had no experience of different kind of love thing, but she is still a girl with great knowledge and a pure heart. So she will be just fine, if someone will stay by her side and not to leave her alone in this cruel world and show her what love is, so do happiness is. And that is Lyricie's love ones.

As she wipe down her body, she look at her in curious. 

"Your planning to quit also right, but you can't because of me, right?" Lyricie asked and she turn off the speaker as she sat down the floor. While Jade stood froze after she heard her. "I...uh. " Jade mumbled and she sigh. She's ben exposed by her partner. 

"Yeah, i am going to marry soon, so i don't need to work. You know, he is the CEO of this entertainment, so i need to quit but i didn't know that you know. Your not even close to my Fiance." Lyricie chuckled. "Of course i know, it's been ban that the CEO should have no deep relationship to idols like us, you. So, it was pretty normal and that's good to hear too." She said and Jade was touched. "Then, how about you? This is your dream that you almost over with it if i don't pursue you. How about the Gem Twins? If i will leave, how about you?" 

Lyricie look at her sad eyes. "Then, i'll quit too. We joined together then let's quit together, after this concert...Our last concert..." She smiled.

 "You're going to quit? Why? Tell me why?"  She shook up and ask Lyricie.

"I'm tired. Let me focus on my new life... of being a wife." She said with her lovely smile. Jade grin ear to ear. She admit to herself, Lyricie is now accepting that she love Zier so much.

"Being lovesick sure is crazy." Lyricie chuckled. Jade knot her eyebrows in confused. "Crazy? On what ways?" She ask. "Like, even if you tried to admit you do not have feelings for him, your feelings will become stronger than before. If your near with him, your heart beats suddenly fast and loud. I guess that time that i was sick but i'm not." She explain and they both laugh. "That's right, i felt that way too." Jade smile widely.

"Even though he is scary i still find him charming." Lyricie whispered.

F L A S H B A C K

Zier was so gloomy and scary. All the staff or people in the company, even his family was so scared by his presence and started to obey and behave. Lyricie on the other hand was so shocked when she open the news. She didn't mind to fix this because the first priority was to remove the misunderstanding to him. She hurriedly drive to the Mo Company. Then she saw, all of the people had a gloomy face. When someone saw Lyricie, their face finally got relaxed. "Lyricie!" They called her name. Lyricie wave at them with a worried look. "Did something happened to him? Where is he? Is he busy?" They were shocked when they heard her sudden questions and they look at each other.