Chapter 38: Request

"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough."  

Chapter 38: Request

Grandmother is taking care of Grandfather, wishing to cure his sickness. his eyes. Grandmother is happy that he had finally awoken.father hold her hands. "I w-want to see my grandson, Zier." His voice is rough and dry. "Okay. I'll call him immediately." She replied. The doctor entered the room and instantaneously check the patient together with the nurse. 

"... Also his wife." He continued. Grandmother nodded and grab her phone right away and message everyone at once.

Lyricie is in the middle of the meeting when her phone vibrate. Everyone look at her to answer the phone right away. Lyricie open in inbox and read the message. She suddenly stands up.

"Sorry Mr. Hwan and everyone. It's an emergency. You can continue without me. My assistant will be in my place for now. " They nodded. "It's fine CEO." She smile and left the company.

She hurriedly went outside and look for her car. She is about to ride when she saw Zier waiting outside the Company. 

Lyricie smile when she saw him waving at her. She wave back and walk towards him. Zier kiss her in the lips and it startled her.

"N-no kissing in the public. Let's hurry." She blush and immediately open the door and enter the car. Zier chuckled and wen inside. 

The people who see their Cold Big Boss together with the Devil King the CEO of the Mo Empire, they were extremely shocked. The big news scattered the whole company, even Pierce and Pierre heard it. 

"Are they planning to announce it to everyone?" Pierce asked.

"I do not know, maybe yes." Pierre answered.

"Uhm excuse me. Can i have a picture with you?" The female worker shyly asked.

"Sorry but this is not the time to take a picture. If my boss know this, i'm dead." Pierce coldly said and smirked devilish. The woman skip a beat and bow to leave immediately.

"Right. Good luck with your career." Pierre make a death glare and laugh.

"But i also quit. The salary here is much bigger than my past career. I need to work hard." Pierce laugh and continue to work.

Zier and Lyricie went inside the room and saw Grandfather half lying in the bed and everyone.

"You're here. Grandfather is looking for you." Mother said and they both nodded.

Angela and Katrina smile childishly and Jiaxyn is also here. They brought her here. Zier and Lyricie went to Grandfather and greeted. 

"I want to see you getting married. I want to be there, so do everyone else and announce it to everyone proudly." Grandfather request happily. They startled. "Married?" Jiaxyn suddenly asked. 

"But they are already married." Father said.

"Yes. So it means their going to married again?" Mother said. 

"Yes." Grandfather replied. 

"But first, Halaboji [1] you need to rest. Think your health first." Lyricie worriedly answered. 

"Aboji [2] she's right. They can married again anytime you want but think your health first." Auntie said, nodding to Lyricie's request. 

"I'm okay. While i recover, prepare for the wedding. It should be special, Lyricie's dream wedding should appear and make it reality. We're family after all." Grandfather happily said. 

Lyricie was touch and her eyes are teary that everyone startled especially Zier.

Her teardrop drops little by little. "Lyricie, what happened? Is something hurt?" Zier worriedly asked and wipe her tears. 

"What happened? Why are you crying, Dear?" Mother said.

"I-I am happy that i met Zier and i found this family. I never thought that i will have family again." She smiled. Jiaxyn smile and hug her sister tightly, so do Katrina and Angela. 

Everyone was touch by her. 

Grandfather and Grandmother smile widely. 

"Same with us, Dear. I am happy that i met you. In our first meeting, you help us that we can't do. It's just our first meeting but you treated us like one of you." Mother said and Father together with Auntie and Uncle, they nodded in agree. 

"Then, my dream wedding is only simple." Lyricie said. Everyone listen to her patiently waiting for her answer.

"What is it and we will do it." Grandfather said.

"Family. I want the one i love is all present there. Friends i treasure, family i treasure, and a husband i treasure. I don't care if the place is small or not, the important of the wedding i want is happiness. That's my dream wedding i had in mind since i was young." Lyricie answered. 

Everyone smile in warmth. They didn't expect this that this will be her final answer. 

Uncle and Father thought, she want luxury type. An expensive wedding gown and a place and a reporter all over, to make her famous and known to the whole world, however it was different. 

Auntie and Mother thought almost the same cause this is what they want except for having high profile. They hate to be known in the world. So they keep a low profile. 

"Then, that's settled. Halaboji please rest and the day you've recovered will be my and my wife's wedding day. " Zier cheerful said. 

....

Halaboji - in korean language 'Grandfather'

Aboji - in korean language 'Father'