Chapter 76: My son, Lyrzie

• • • •

The family of three smiled at each other. Lyricie was happy and a little bit confused. But now, it was all cleared.

Zier releases his kisses and smiled at her. "I miss you so much. I love you so much." He warmly said. Lyricie can't help but blush so hard. She giggled.

"Don't steal my mother!" Her son hugs Lyricie and pouts. She laughs even more.

"You." Zier felt frustrated but he leave them be. Lyricie kisses her son. "How old are you?" She asked.

"One year old, mommy!" He replied.

"You already talked." She whispered to herself. She hugs her son and rested her head in his head.

It's been a year when I fell in a coma. She thought.

"Mommy?" He raised his head to see his mother smiling at him.

"Who is your mother?" She asked her son.

"You! You are my mother!" He replied instantly without further thinking. He kisses her mother's cheeks and hugs her.

"You are my mother." He whispered.

She was a little disappointed because she did not see her son growing up. His first crawl, his first laugh, first smile, first walk, first word, she missed it all. She did not know what kind of sickness does she have? No one can tell. She has no clue at all.

Unknown to her, she started to cry silently while smiling. She felt that it was endless. She looks at her husband. He has deep bag under his eyes and it is kind of teary. He looks pale and weak. She raises her hands and touches his face. "Why are you crying like a baby? Why are you not sleeping lately? Did I tell you that one of us should not get overwork? Why did you not listen to me?" She asked worriedly. She gently massages his eyes and even kissed it.

"It is because I miss you so much and I worked hard for both of you." He said.

Lyricie smiled and nodded. "I'll forgive you." She said to him. She looks at the man who left behind.

She laughs. "Hey. Flynn, what are you doing?"

Flynn forced a smile. "Thank goodness you're alive! Did you know your son can't even smile and laugh when you are still sleeping?" He scratches his head in disbelief. "He did not?" She asked in surprised. She looks at the both of them. Zier didn't give a straight answer but looks at his son while Lyrzie smile sweetly at her.

"Mom, don't believe him. He's no fun." This kid talks like he isn't one year old. Is this even a child? Such a great genes to say!

"He smiled and laughed only to you. So this is the first time he did it. This was his first smile and laugh." Zier announced.

"Ugh. I will take my leave." Flynn said as he immediately dash off.

Lyricie covered her mouth in awe. She can't believe it! This was simply a miracle!

Most of the child, it can smiles and laughs in their days or months. Why did her son smile and laugh at the same time after she woke up?

"My son, did you wait for me?" She asked.

"I guess?" He replied. He shook his head and says

"I will only smile and laugh at you, mom." Then he hugs her mother.

He waited for this. He finally saw his mother smiling, crying, laughing, talking and loving him.

His mother is the best. He played with his mother while his mother does a full check-up. There is nothing wrong with her body. However, they cannot point out why she went in a coma. There is no clue at all. As if she only slept for a year to rest. That's abnormal, for sure.