Chapter 27: My own feelings.

"Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it."    

Chapter 27: My own feelings

"Meet my wife, Lyricie." Zier introduce his wife and smile at her. They all saw Zier warmth smile, it was a rare one. It was a kind of smile only for his wife. Lyricie smile too and bow. They gather and went to Lyricie's place and they shake hands, beso beso and so whatever. They all sat down in their own seats. Jiaxyn smiled at Angela, so do her. 

Angela whisper at Jiaxyn's ear. "Why i didn't know about this? You should have told me." Jiaxyn giggled. "It was sudden Gella. I don't know how to explain and i didn't know that he is your cousin. I forgot that you are also a Mo" Jiaxyn had a point and they talk about many stuff regarding about their life. It was fun because Angela and Jiaxyn were classmates in junior high school. 

"Lyricie, tell me about yourself. Your background and stuff." Zier grandfather said in a serious soft tone. Lyricie nodded and they started to listen. "My name is Lyricie Bermudes M-mo, 22 years old. I am an elite student graduated in mathematiical science physics, business at S Academy. I am the CEO of the Vanada Company of my mother's company however my parents were already dead when me and my sisters are both young. We live in my grandparents but now they are having a vacation somewhere." They listen carefully and amazed on how she gown up in such an amazing woman.

"That's amazing! An elite student? You sure are very smart. So, Angela said is true after all." Zier's mother said happily.

"You still look like a teenager." Grandfather said while staring at Lyricie.

This is hilarious. I want to laugh, Zier's family is sure something. Lyricie thought.

"What's inside your paper bag?" Katrina ask on what is inside.

Lyricie get the paper bag. "It's dessert." Lyricie said and put it in the table. " My sister made it." Jiaxyn says with her glimmering eyes. She is so excited to eat her sister's specialty dessert.

"That's good. You cooked, thank you. Oh, the foods are ready! Let's eat!" Auntie said. They all nodded and start eating while chatting. It may be a little bit a bad habit, they still do it. Uncle Jin look at Lyricie while eating. He thought, she has a proper etiquette. As do so everyone, they found Zier's wife has a great manners or etiquette.

Angela saw everyone staring at Lyricie and Lyricie is kind of uncomfortable. "Excuse me, your making cousin-in-law uncomfortable if all of you stared at her. "She says seriously. She loves her Senior cause many things happen before.

F L A S H B A C K

Angela is walking holding her books. She loves reading, so she always went to the library every break time. She do not have friends, so she is alone everyday. However, there was a beautiful girl that catch her attention. She was smiling looking at the sky.
Is it fun to watch the sky? She thought. The woman who is smiling just looking at the sky, she felt someone is stating at her. She look at the back and she saw Angela. She smiled at her and wave. Angela startled and look at her surrounding, she found out that she was having to Angela.

The woman signed to come here but Angela refused. "No thanks." and she left. The woman frown and follow her secretly.

"Angela. Come with us, let's have some fun!" Fea, her classmate said with her freaky smile. "No thanks. " She refused.  "How dare you to refuse me? I am the daughter of the president. You should follow me." She said with a girly act. "I am not your slave."She answered and left however Fea grab Angela's hair. "Ow! Stop it!" Angela said.

The woman saw the scene and think of something. She tied her hair in a bun and wear her mask and hid her I.D. She kidnap Angela in the blink of an eye that Fea and her friends doesn't expect to happened. That girl named Lyricie. She was a very kind woman, I am the first one to know her identity. I admire her from afar. Everyone was talking about her and wanted to find out who she really is, and no one asked me cause I made friends with Senior Lyricie's sister, Jiaxyn.

E N D

Mo Family and Bermudes Sister's are having a great time talking until the dinner had been officially over. 

"Dear, visit us again. You can live here if you wanted to."

"Yes i will Auntie."