Chapter 39: Another version of his?

{The picture shown above is not owned by the author} 

 "More smiling, less worrying. More compassion, less judgment. More blessed, less stressed. More love, less hate."   

  (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)و  

¤Δ•Δ•Δ¤

Chapter 39: Another version of his?

It's been a week since that Grandfather's request happened. 

Zier and Lyricie is busy with their own business and they usually find their time to be with each other. Even though their topic is all about business and some serious stuff and when Zier got bored looking at her wife being seriously focus on business and not on him, he make a seductive move everyday on her and it makes her even more concentrate at him and loss focus on business thingy. Until she can't avoid it entirely cause her husband is sure is attractive, extraordinarily eye-catching. With the result of that, she let her desires show off and leave the business thingy for later, so do him.

Zier already bought a wedding gown and it was perfect for Lyricie.She didn't see it yet and she is busy with her proposal in her business. After showing their new design of accessories and it is the new couple's set. It's August and her birthday will come soon, and at least someone will remember it, especially her sister, who is secretly planning for it with the help of few members in the family and friends.

Lyricie is shopping in the mall, buying stuff they need at home together with her sister by her side today eating Ice Cream as usual when they always go to the mall. And every time Jiaxyn eats ice cream, she thinks about him. The thing that she didn't think because she's distracted by the sight of her favorite flavored ice cream and lots of flavored marshmallow toppings. It makes her blush and silently eating ice cream carefully. Lyricie look at her sister and she smiled. She clear her throat and speak.

"Your cheeks are red. Your hair is more soft than before. You put a lip tint in your lips. You wear accessories today and the most amazing fact is you are now eating quietly and carefully especially Ice Cream. You've changed your appearance into more like a real lady, who did it?" Lyricie happily said while still eating Ice Cream. "I'm curious." She added.

Jiaxyn blush. "It's nothing special." and continue to eat however she stop. "... Who did it? What do you think who did it?" She asked. She is also curious too. Even herself don't know the reason why she wears this stuff she hates to wear especially make ups. 

"Graysen." Lyricie replied. Jiaxyn cough and she secretly smile like an idiot. "Let's visit Jade." She continued to avoid awkwardness between them. She misses Jade too. 

She nodded and Lyricie call Jade. 

*ring*

*ring*

*ring*

In three ring she didn't answer and in the fourth ring she answered. 

"Hello Jade." She greeted. 

[Unnie! Ame- i mean Lyricie! Can we meet up? I wanted to ask you something, please?] 

"Then, i come visit in your house but i guess it won't work. " She laugh. Jiaxyn continued to eat her Ice Cream didn't even mind that her sister is talking in the phone.

[Yeah, do you know where 'Diamond Village' is? I also heard Mo Family live here too.] 

"Yes. I live there too but far from them and then i live with him together with my sister of course."