Chapter 31: Love Quarrel?

Next morning, Zier can't wake his wife even he tried too, so he let her be. He take a shower and put his business clothes. He kiss his wife and went of. 

Gray is eating his breakfast and saw the news in the television. His eyes widen. He stop eating and hurriedly call Zier. Zier answered the phone and the first thing he heard was a bad news for him.

He hang up immediately and search for the latest news. His good mood turned into a bad mood. Gray immediately left the condominium he stayed in and it was close to where he is working now, the Mo Empire.

Pierre is reading the news and was shocked when he saw the hottest one. 

'Amethyst from Gem Twins and Pierce had a love quarrel after their shooting for their new music video'

'Pierce, the top male idol had been slapped by Amethyst, the top female idol'

'Pierce and Amethyst had a love quarrel'

'Amethyst felt betrayed when Pierce said something to her after their shooting'

'Amethyst and Pierce argue over someone'

'Amethyst and Pierce, what did he do to make her to spank him in his face?'

"What the f*ck! Pierce what was all about this!!" He shouted very loud to make the people who is sleeping to wake up suddenly. "What? What did i do wrong?" Pierce who had finish work out.

"Where did you get that hand print in your face? Got rejected or what?" Pierre look at him like he was looking for a serious answer. Pierce chuckled. "I already told you, why are you asking it again and yell just to ask that stupid question?" He said with a sarcastic tone.

"Then.. what the hell is this?!" Pierre shouted and give him his phone. Pierce read it and he was shocked. 

"Sh*t!" He give back the phone and go upstairs to change clothes and left. He called his manager however it was busy. 

"Sh*t! Where did they take that picture? Urgh!!" He punch the wall. He did make a mistake and this was the first time that Amethyst being scandalized. He need to find way to remove that kind of misunderstandings and the most afraid he can get, Lyricie's husband. He is known as a woman-hater, serious, he gets what he wanted, an ideal man who has a perfect figure and a rich person and if you let him in a bad mood, you're dead meat.

Everyone knows Gem Twins and they saw the news. Most of them was the shippers of Amethyst and Pierce. 

C O M M E N T S

Sana34: What kind of argue? I never thought that Amethyst my great idol had a boyfriend.

MiconD17: Owemji! So they were really a couple?! O.O

Lillie09: Unnie and Oppa!!! [1] 

Nayeon45love: A love quarrel after their new music video? What is it?

BelleAndersen: I am so excited to their new music album and what was the last scene                                    and why did they argue?

GashinaForever: I guess Pierce had someone or Amethyst love someone else?

LikeKing98: maybe. I also thought about that.

Kookie95: Why did my idol slap him? Maybe he deserve it cause he already cross the                           line?

Rainbow123: Is this true? Maybe this is not true? You know showbiz are sometimes fake.

QueenOfMe: That may be true, but they have a picture!

GashinaForever:Yeah, i forgot. I saw them together in the Cat Cafe where i am working with and it is near to their first shooting! I have pictures! [(Send attachment)]

Sana34:Wow! They are so cute! Are they really a couple?

LoykieReyes: From the look of it, it looks like especially Pierce look happy and inlove in the same time.

LesterAmbuag: What kind of quarrel? I read most all of them, i didn't see the real one. It's only their opinion.

PeaYoo: I am the one who took a picture. They are talking about like give up of something. I can't clearly understand on what they are talking about. I am pretty sure it's about quitting.

LesterAmbuag: Quitting? What kind of? Quitting, give up? Maybe being an idol or their relationship?

QueenOfMe: Quit as an idol? Who?! No way! 

MiconD17: That's a bad news for us fans!!!

>>1000 comments below... open for more.<<

He is totally going to be dead meat.

....

Author note:

School is almost there!!! Uwaaahh!!! 

....

[1]

Unnie- in korean term 'Elder Sister'

Oppa- in korean term 'Elder Brother'