Part 1: meet the heiress

Her POV

I'm here at my Nanny's house ... I went directly here, after I runaway from our mansion, and I'm not planning to go back yet.. not until they changed their decision --- I saw my nanny walking towards me while bringing my favorite food ... Nanny Lila is the one who took good care of me when I was still a little kid ... but then , she left me when I turned 10 because , she need to take good care of her own child.

"You child! What comes up to your mind and you runaway? .." she said in a worried voice ... I face her and smile.

"Nanny ... I'm sorry if I choose to go in your place.. its just that, I don't know anyone who can help me aside from you." I answered then bite my strawberry cup cake ..

"It's fine with me ... actually, I'm glad that your here.. and besides it's been so long since I last saw you." she said, and sit on the couch facing in front of me .. "and .." she paused for a moment and sip her coffee and then look at me "at least I can assure your safety, but child, are you sure about this?" She added .... I take a deep sigh ...

"Yes, I'm already sure about this, and there's no turning back, dont worry Nanny.. I'll return home as soon as they changed their mind." I said just to ease her worries, then she nod slowly it means I already convince her. I smiled and hug her very tight "I miss you Nanny .. I miss you very, very, very, much" I said in a middle of our hugs ... I miss my nanny a lot.

After our talk she brought me to my room to be. My Nanny said that this room belongs to her eldest daughter named Layne and she told me to use her room for the meantime since her daughter is not here. And one thing that comes to my mind is that, I need to find a job as soon as possible. That's the only way to give thanks to them though, and besides I don't want to be their burden.

I look at the door when someone tapping it.

"Who is it ?" I ask , still arranging my things properly.

"Its me Liana ... open the door Leigh." hmm, so it's Liana who's knocking eh? Liana is the youngest daughter of Nanny Lila ... we have the same age though. She has an older brother Liam , his 1 year older than me .. I came back to my senses when she called my name again "Leigh." I sigh before I opened it.

"Ahm .. Nanay said it's time to eat ^__^" she said while smiling from ear to ear. I smiled back and gently nod my head. How does it feel to have a sister like her?

I'm Ashleigh Jayne Cheon .. and I am the runaway heiress.

---------

Thank you for reading the chapter 1 hope you like it. May kunti lang akong binago sa plot na ito.

Day Revised: 04-05-23