Chapter 5: Need a lift?

Abigail.

I woke up with a pair of arms wrapped around my waist, soft snoring next to my ear, and the sun shining just a bit from my window. I rubbed my eyes and looked down at myself. I realized that I had on my pajama shorts and Calum's shirt on.

Calum shuffled underneath the covers and breathed in slightly. "Good morning, babe." His voice sounding husky and deep.

"Morning." I replied back. He snuggled his face deeper into my neck as he kissed my skin. His grip on my waist tightened, pulling me closer to him. "Hey, how did my pajama shorts and your shirt end up on my body?" I asked.

Calum kissed my cheek and smiled against me. "I might of helped you change last night." I turned to face him, confusion evident on my face. "I didn't do anything else, promise." He assured me, kissing me on the lips.

I sighed in relief. I'm glad that Calum respected me like how he does. If he didn't then we wouldn't even be living together. These were the little things that I loved about him.

"You look so beautiful in the morning." Calum said, brushing off a strand of hair from my face.

A smile appeared on my lips, only making Calum scoot closer to me to press his lips against mine. This moment was perfect, no disruptions, no nothing. I could of stayed like that forever with him kissing me, but I remembered that I had rehearsals today.

I pulled away, sitting up and reaching over Calum to check the time on my phone. 7:14 a.m. I had only one hour to shower, dress, eat, and leave before rehearsals. "Shit." I mumbled, climbing over Calum and walking into the my bathroom, shutting the door behind me and locking it.

I stripped out of my clothes, turning on the water to heat up. As soon as the water was right, I jumped in and took a quick shower.

As soon as I got out, I wrapped a towel around my body, securing it so it wouldn't fall. I walked out of the bathroom and straight to my closet throwing a pair of leggings, and a crop top towards my bed. I hadn't realized that Calum was still laying on my bed, hands behind his head as he watched me, a smile playing at his lips.

"You know, I'd like to see what's hiding behind that towel for once." Calum raised an eyebrow as if challenging me.

I raised both eyebrows at him. "Out." I pointed straight at my door, indicating him to leave while I changed.

He got up lazily and kissed my cheek before walking out my door, closing it behind him. I sighed as I began to throw on my underwear and bra.

"Oh yeah, one more thing. I love you!" Calum said, popping his head from my door. I jumped at his sudden action, trying to cover myself in the process.

"Calum." I yelled. He only giggled and shut the door once more, leaving me to finish changing.

···

At rehearsals, Chad our leader for our dance crew, told us that we wouldn't be practicing for a while due to his sudden family emergency trip. I sighed as I walked out of the studio, figuring that Calum was at his band practice and that I would be walking all the way home. The streets in the day were busy with cars passing by and a few people strolling down the sidewalk. I took out my phone, checking whether or not I had any new texts or missed calls. Nothing.

I kept walking along the sidewalk, texting Calum how much time he was going to be at his practice when I felt a car pull up to the sidewalk.

"Hey there sexy thing, need a lift?" A masculine voice called from the car that was strolling next to me.

I ignored them as rolled my eyes, and kept walking. Perverts these days.

"Mmm, those legs are hella fine. I'd like to travel down your south pole." I stopped walking, closing my eyes in frustration.

I clutched onto my duffle bag and turned to look at the guy in the car. "Look here you sick son of-Calum?" I stopped mid-cursing when I realized that it was Calum behind the wheel. I mentally face palmed myself. I should of known.

"Hey babe, get in." He chirped, smiling at me. I rolled my eyes as I approached his car, getting in as I buckled myself up and laying my duffle bag at my feet. "How was rehearsals?" He drove off.

"Travel down my south pole, huh?" I asked looking up at him, eyebrow raised. He glanced at me, a smirk upon his lips.

"Why not?" He responded, making a right.

"Pervert."

"But you love me."

"No." I said, watching his reaction.

He gasped as he placed a hand over his chest. "That hurt, babe." He glanced over at me then focused his sight back on the road.

I laughed at his dramatic self. "Would you like a bandaid? How about some ice?" I said sarcastically.

He parked the car in the driveway as he shifted from his seat to look at me, a frown upon his face. "Sarcasm I see." I grinned as I opened the door, closing it behind me and walking up the steps to our place. "You know, I like it better when you would talk to me all sexy and stuff." Calum said walking behind me and entering the house, closing the door behind him.

"And I liked it better when you weren't so perverted." I dropped my duffle bag next to the couch. Calum came up to me from behind and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Oh yeah, and I like it when you wear ripped shorts. It brings out your legs and ass." Calum whispered into my ear as he started to kiss my neck. Every kiss sending goosebumps throughout my entire body. I turned around, connecting my lips with Calum's, as my arms found their way up to his neck.

He sat down on the couch, pulling me onto him, laying back down. The kiss deepened within the second, his hands wondering off all over my body as I left his lips to kiss his neck, finding his soft spot. A few moans left his lips, as he gripped my thighs. I felt nervous about wanting to go all the way with Calum, I mean it would be my first experience though Calum already knew what to do. I lifted his shirt up, analyzing his perfectly toned body. I sat up, straddling him in the process as he smirked up at me while I took off my shirt as well, tossing it to the ground. His hands roamed my entire torso, his eyes not leaving my chest.

I felt a sudden tingling sensation as to what was about to happen between Calum and I. He pulled me down, connecting his lips to me again. We kissed for what seemed hours, yet it was minutes, our tongues battling for dominance, yet he won. We were about to unfasten our bottoms when we heard a voice.

"Hiya losers, we're here to fuck up your afternoon and-holy shit. Quick children cover your eyes!" Michael said trying to cover Ashton and Luke's eyes with his hands.

I quickly scooped up my shirt and threw it back on my body, as well as Calum. I blushed a deep rose, getting up from on top of Calum. "Hey guys." I said, walking over to greet them.

"How in the fuck did you three get in?" Calum asked, getting up and approaching the three guys.

Michael smirked. "Some idiot left their keys at practice." He lifted up a keychain with keys hanging from it as he jingled them in front of Calum.

Calum snatched the keys from Michael, glaring at him. Luke and Ashton laughed as Calum and Michael were starring each other off. I went over to where I had left my duffle bag and picked it up, leaving the guys in the living room and walking off into my room. I might as well hide for a bit until my cheeks are back to normal.

----------------------------

A/N:

I actually like how this chapter worked out! lol

Calum stop being a perv! lol

Anyways,

Comment/Rate/Follow! (: