Chapter 13: You?

{Can we all take a moment and look at my new cover for this story? I'd like to thank GalaxyMxke for making this wonderful cover! THANK YOU!!! (: }

Abigail.

I woke up the next day, the sound of soft snoring next to my ear and something heavy wrapped around my waist. I turned my head slightly to see Calum fast asleep, his hair a mess.

Memories from last night played in my head as a small smile crept on my lips. I can't believe we got intimate for the first time in our relationship, just Calum and I.

The sound of knocking brought me out of my trance. I tried getting up, but Calum had a tight hold on me, giggling I whispered in his ear.

"I'll be right back, there's someone at the door." I kissed his cheek as he smiled and his grip loosened.

Getting up from my bed, I grabbed my underwear that was laying on the floor along with Calum's shirt as I threw them on my body. I tried taming my hair as I walked out of my room and towards the front door, opening it as I rubbed my still half asleep eyes.

"Is Calum Hood here?" An annoyed like voice said from in front of me.

I looked up and saw her. "You?" My voice clear with disbelief.

"Yes. It's me. Now, is Calum here or not?" She said, furrowing her eyebrows at me as she looked me over.

"What are you doing here?" Disbelief clear in my voice, as I stood with the side if the door in my hand ready to close it at any time.

She peeked her head above mine to snoop to see if anyone was around the house. My jaw tensed along with my hands.

This bitch has some nerve coming to my house after what had happened.

"I came to see Calum. To see if he wanted to have some funny like last time." She said, a devilish smile crossing her glossy glittery lips.

This bitch. "I'm sorry, honey, but Calum already had some funny with me. Last night." I smirked, cocking my eyebrow up.

She began cackling, making me furrow my eyebrows at her. "Oh please, I can give him all the pleasure he wants. I bet I can make him scream my name than with you."

I didn't know what came through me when my clenched hand went flying, connecting with her cheek, making a loud noise. "Don't. Ever. Fucking. Come. Here. Again. Do you understand?" She held her cheek in shock, nodding. "Don't contact Calum ever again. As a matter of fact, why don't you just disappear for once and for all since you ruined our relationship?"

"I'll leave, but just remember this." She straightened herself as she looked me in the eyes. "I gave him better orgasms than you can ever give him." She smirked.

I rolled my eyes and shut the door in her face. "Blah blah blah, you cheap ass barbie prostitute." I sighed.

I just can't handle all of this. Maybe I should go with my first plan when this all started. I think it's time I moved out and out of Calum's life for a bit while I think this whole relationship over.

°°°
A/N:

Hey-o! (:

How's everyones Halloween? Good? Well mine sucked. I didn't even go trick-or-treating because I'm too old and I don't have baby brothers/sisters. Fml.

But on the other side. I volunteered at this event the day before and dressed up in my TMNT Michelangelo Onesie(One Piece) ! :D Michael!! c:

So, far I watched all of the Saw movies for Halloween. Just great.

Anyways...I WANT CANDY DAMNIT.

Lol sooo...check this out!

Comment/Rate/Follow! Thank you (: