Chapter 18: I'll Wait For You.

Michael. (Ooo, bet you guys didn't see that coming! Lol)

"Hey, Mikey, how about we ditch Ash and go back to my place?" Kayla whispered in my ear as we sat at the bar, her hand rubbing my knee and then going up a few inches.

I groaned as I stopped her hand from rubbing. "Fine. Let me just text Ash we're leaving." I took out my phone and typed a quick messaged to Ash and placed it back in my pocket. "Let's go!" I said, grabbing Kayla's hand and pushing past people as we went over to her car.

···

Abigail.

We finally found ourselves in our new apartment, just like how Luke described it. Big glass windows in the living room that over look the city, a pretty spacy kitchen, two rooms, one bathroom, and a very well furnished living room.

"So, how do you like it?" Luke asked as he came to wrap his arms around my waist, laying his chin on my shoulder. I looked down at where his hands were then to Luke. He coughed awkwardly before removing his hands. "Sorry..." He walked over to the island counter and leaned against it.

I sighed as I walked over to him. "I'm sorry, Luke, it's just that-I'm not comfortable around someone else touching now that I'm not with Calum. I hope you understand." I placed my hand on his broad shoulder.

Everything happened so fast, last thing I knew, I was pinned against the fridge, Luke holding my wrists up above my head as his lips moved hungrily against my own. His cold lip ring against my lips sent chills down my back as his lips left mine, his once blue eyes turned a dark shade, as he leaned his forehead against mine.

"I'll wait for you when you're ready." His lips met mine once more before he left me there, standing in the middle of the kitchen in total confusing.

°°°

A/N:

Filler chapter! Don't you dare judge. I'll whack you with a pillow.

So, it's 12:02am and well, yeah...

Luke and Abi tho (;
Lubgail, Labi, Lubi, Abuke...
Point is. It's going to be Labi or Lubi.

*whispers* Lubi.

So, check this out!

Love ya peepholes/buttcheekers! xx

Comment/Rate/Follow