Chapter 3: Flirting?

Abigail.

"Calum?" I called from inside the dressing room. I was trying on a Georgette Halter Babydoll along with a black lace cheekster panty.

This is a good start to teaching Calum a lesson to not mess with me.

"Yeah, babe?" Calum popped his head through the dressing room. His eyes widened when he saw me in lingerie. He scanned every inch of my body.

"What do you think about this one?" I asked, as I looked down at the lingerie I was trying on.

He stepped in and grabbed my hand, making me spin in a 360. He pulled me close to him and looked down at me, a smirk on his face. "You look sexy."

I tried holding back my blush along with the smile the was creeping on my lips. "Really?" I managed to say.

"Yes." He leaned down to kiss me on the lips. I pulled back after a few seconds.

"I need to change into my clothes." I said in a hushed tone, pushing him out of the dressing room.

He smirked. "I'll be waiting."

I rolled my eyes as I closed the door. I started changing back into my clothes. As I was back in my regular clothes I grabbed the lingerie and opened the door where Calum stood outside leaning against the wall, arms crossed, hat snapped onto his belt.

He stood up straight as I lead the way to the cashier. I placed the items on the counter as the lady behind the counter checked them. Every so often I would look at the girl behind the counter and catch her smiling and giggling at Calum. I rolled my eyes as Calum paid and I took the bag from the girl. I walked out and stopped in front of the store, turning around on my heels and seeing that Calum had stayed in the store flirting up the cashier.

I huffed in anger. I can't believe he's doing this all over again. I sighed as I pulled out my phone and checked my messages. 2 texts and one missed call.

*Texts*

Luke: Hey Abi bi, guess what? I got a new penguin plushie! (: I named it after you! That way I can always hug my buddy! (:

Ashton: Hey Abi, do you know if Calum has my drum sticks? I can't seem to find them anywhere... ):

**

I laughed slightly to myself. I responded back to their texts and locked my phone, placing it back in my pocket. I looked up and around, watching people walk by. A tall buff guy caught my view and stared back, smiling and giving a wink. I looked at him and gave off a friendly smile.

His smile soon faded, I felt arms wrap around my waist and lips kissing my neck. I turned to see Calum.

"Calum. Stop." I tried pushing him away. "Calum." I said once more, this time he stopped kissing my neck and looked at me, his eyes written 'jealous' all over them.

"Let's go." He said as he tugged me towards the exit of the mall.

We got to the parking garage and got in his car. He drove out of the garage and onto the streets.

The entire ride back home was silent. I looked out the window and sighed. "Did you get her number?" I asked without looking at him.

"What?" His voice sounding confused.

"The cashier at Victoria's Secret."

He sighed. "It's not what you think it is."

"Oh yeah? Then how come she was smiling and giggling at you?" I turned to look at him with an eyebrow raised up.

He ran a hand through his hair. "Can we not talk about this?" He kept his attention towards the road.

I sighed and turned my attention towards the passing cars. "I can't believe you're doing this shit all over again."

"I said I was sorry." His voice raising.

"Yet you say you're sorry and you go off and flirt with the first girl you see in public."

"Well if you hate it that I do that, then why don't you just go? Leave. I don't get why you're still with me anyways." His sudden outburst took me by surprise.

My heart felt like it shattered into a million pieces. Leave? He wants me to leave him? Through everything we've been through, he wants me to leave? I can't believe him.

"Because I love you." The words just fell out of my mouth.

"What?" He glanced at me as if I didn't make myself clear.

"I love you, Calum. Even through all the bullshit you've put me through. But now. Now you've given me a reason to doubt that love." Hot tears started streaming down my cheeks. He parked the car in the driveway.

"Abi I-I didn't-" He said before I took off running towards the house.

I opened the door and ran off to my room, closing the door and placing my bags on my desk.

I started crying uncontrollably, tears flowing down my cheeks as I stood in the middle of my room. I wish I could rewind time and change events. Change everything so there wouldn't be any problems.

I hadn't heard Calum walk in when he placed his hand on my shoulder. "Abi, I'm sorry for what I said. I didn't mean it. I don't want you to leave me. I love you." His words sounded as if he was being sincere.

I bowed my head and crossed my arms on my chest, trying to compose myself. "Promise you'll stop with the bullshit." I turned around to look up at him, his eyebrows raised as if I had caught him by surprise.

"Abi, I don't think it's necessary-"

"Calum.

He grabbed a hold of my hands and held them in his. "I promise, that I won't hit on anymore girls, unless it's only you." He wiped the tears from my cheeks with his thumbs. "And I promise, that I'll always love you Abigail Batoon." He pulled me close to him, our chests pressed together.

------------------

A/N:

This chapter for me was a pain!

Chapter 4 might be better, I promise!

Comment/Rate/Follow (: