Chapter 8: Advice

Abigail.

While wondering in the streets, I somehow ended up walking up to my big sister's apartment. I stood in front of her door and took a breath before knocking on the wooden door. It took about a good two minutes until she opened the door, a wide smile spreading across her face.

"Abi!" She said, excitement and joy filled her voice.

I chuckled. "Hey Megan." She pulled me inside and into an embrace. Memories flooded back to my mind to when we were kids. Her being five years older than me, yet we still looked like we could be twins.

"I've missed you so much." We pulled back, her big goofy smile still on her face.

We walked towards her living room. "Yeah, well I've missed you too sis." We sat down on her couch facing each other. "So, how's Eastwood doing?" I asked. She only blushed and looked down at her hands.

"He's doing fine." A masculine voice said from behind me. I turned around and saw Ian Eastwood approach us. "So, how is the little Batoon doing?" I stood up to hug him then sat back down, while he sat on the couch arm rest behind Megan.

"I'm doing...good." I smiled. Ian nodded as he drank from his cup in his hands.

Megan laid back and lifted her legs up to my lap. "So, how are you and Calum doing? Done anything lately?" I sighed looking down.

Maybe if I actually tell her, she'll help me or guide me through this tough time? I just don't know what to do anymore.

"We're doing...okay I guess..." I trail off, not looking her in the eyes. She nudges me with her feet on my lap.

"Hey, look at me." I slowly look up at her. "Tell me what's wrong." She tilts her head to the side, edging me to spill out my thoughts.

I look at Ian then back at her. "Calum cheated on me-" I couldn't even finish my sentence before Megan got up and pulled me up shaking me from my shoulders.

"What do you mean he cheated?!" She shook me again. "That mother fucker cheated on my little sister!?" My eyes went wide. Maybe, telling Megan this was a bad idea, mostly coming over. She went on about her rant on how she was going to chop off Calum's testicles, feed them to a goat, and other violent things.

···

Calum.

"You fucking idiot." Michael said, pausing the game to look at me with raised eyebrows.

I called the guys after Abigail left, in need of some guy advice after I fucked up twice. Things weren't going as I thought they would, apparently.

"She caught me off guard!" I argued back.

Luke scoffed. "Caught off guard my ass." I turned my attention towards him, his arms crossed against his chest.

"What? You would of done the same shit if you were in my position!" Luke looked at me eyebrows raised.

"Actually, I would of said 'I love you' back to her, kissed her and maybe even more." I narrowed my eyes at him.

Ashton walked out of the kitchen, a drink in hand walking into the living room. "I actually agree with Luke, Calum." I roll my eyes. "When a girl says 'I love you' especially if you've been with her for like two years, she expects you to say it back." Maybe Ashton is right. Abigail and I have been together for like two years now, yet nothing spontaneous has happened to us.

I sigh, closing my eyes. "It's been two years that we've been together and yet we haven't had sex." I could hear Ashton choke on his drink.

I open my eyes to see Michael patting Ashton on the back. "You're kidding right?" Michael asks in disbelief.

I shake my head. I'm so being serious, Abi and I haven't had sex not even once. I mean, I'd love to be her first and show her just how much I love her, but every time I try to get her in the mood she just shuts me out. She makes up an excuse or some shit has to happen when everything gets heated. Damn you girl scout cookie vendors.

"It's not about the sex, Calum. Geezus. I need a bible to smack some Jesus into you." Luke says, as he gets up in search for what I think is a bible.

"Well, we're going to go now, leave you to think about your fuck ups with Abi." Michael said as he grabbed Luke by his arm and pushed him towards the door.

"Wait, I needed to smack some Jesus into him with a bible!" Luke protested as he was shoved out the door.

Ashton came over to me and patted my shoulder. "I think you should be careful with Abi, because if you keep up with your shit, you're going to lose her for good." With that he left, closing the door behind him.

Somehow, Ashton always knew what to say at the right time. He's also right, if I keep up with my shit, I'll most likely end up losing Abi to some douche.

I sigh, placing my face in my hands. Maybe, Luke was right. I do need Jesus.

-------------------------------------------

A/N:

So, this chapter took me a while to write due to work.

I'm watching Boxing lol

Random!

Idk...

Anyways...Calum you ass. Be thinking about sex and shiz.

Does someone have a bible to smack some Jesus into him?

So...Check this out! lol

Comment/Rate/Follow! (: