Chapter 7: I love you?

Abigail.

The week went by smoothly, no arguments, no flirting with other girls as Calum promised, and just enjoying each others presence. As of now, I could actually say I'm pretty happy with life. Right now, I was laying on top of Calum, drawing invisible circles on his chest as he gazed up at the ceiling. We had been laying down on his bed just talking and having silent moments one of them being silent right now.

I laid my chin on top of his chest and analyzed his features. His beautiful big brown eyes, his dark brown hair, his plump lips, everything seemed to be perfect. I hadn't noticed that he was now watching me.

"Enjoying the view?" He asked, a smirk upon his lips.

I sighed slowly, a smile appearing on my lips. "You know, you're lucky you're hot." I bopped his nose as I sat up on his lap, straddling him in the process.

He moved one hand behind his head and the other on my thigh. "Just because of that?" He began rubbing small circles on my leg as a tingling hot sensation ran through my entire body.

"Yeah..." I trailed off. I looked down and watched my hands fumble with each other, my mind wondering off somewhere else. "Calum?" I spoke up after a few seconds of silence.

He squeezed my thigh and answered. "Yeah, babe?"

"I love you." I looked deep into his eyes, not looking elsewhere.

"Me too, babe." He said, his eyes wondering down my body.

I sighed as I closed my eyes. He's not being truthful. I pushed on his chest as I got off from him. He grabbed a hold of my wrist, pulling me back towards him.

"Where are you going?" He asked, I pulled my hand back and left the room.

I couldn't believe he couldn't say three little words. I know what you're thinking, "this bitch is overreacting for just three damn words." I admit I'm overreacting, but throughout the life span that I've been with Calum which is 2 years, I've never heard him say that he loves me. It feels like I'm just with him just so he doesn't feel lonely.

"Abi, wait!" Calum yelled as he ran into the living room. I picked up my phone and keys from the coffee table, turning to look at him. "I'm sorry, Abi. I was half asleep, I was dozing off. I love you, Abi."

"Lies."

"What?" He asked a little confused.

"Lies." I repeated.

"No, I mean it." He tried to grab my hand, but I pulled back. "Abi, please don't be like this. We were having a good time." I could see his eyes soften.

I sighed as I looked up at him. "Were. Past tense. And I need to go to practice." Lie. I didn't have practice I just needed an excuse to think things over. "I'll see you later."

"Okay." Was all he said before I left.

...

Calum.

I can't believe I just messed up a perfect moment. Why couldn't I just say it straight up? I bet Abi is reconsidering our relationship right now, because I know for a fact that she doesn't have practice today and that it was probably just an excuse to just runaway and think about things.

I sighed and rubbed the back of my neck. Should I wait until she gets back or go after her? These are the types of things I hate to do. I don't want to be a clingy boyfriend, but then again I don't want to lose the love of my life.

My phone vibrated in my pocket taking me out of my thoughts. I took it out and saw the message. I groaned as I saw who it was from. It was her again.

-------------------------------------

A/N:

Cliffhanger muddah ducks!

Yes, I said ducks. Problem?

Anyways, this freakin' chapter took me forever, because I've been busy at my work place.

Also, I have a random chapter to post whenever I get to that part of the story. I like how it came out.

I'd like to thank the people who actually read my story, it means so freakin much to me! I love you peeps!

So...Check this out!

...Idk bro...

Comment/Rate/Follow! (: