Chapter 26: Beach Cheaters.

Calum.

Arriving at the beach and smelling that cool ocean breeze was the best.

Walking onto the cool warm sand surrounding my feet and seeing as the ocean waves splash on shore made me smile. I felt anxious as I wanted to already see Abi once again, these weird feelings in my stomach as I thought about seeing her face again. It was like I was a needy teenager wanting to see his crush after summer break.

"Cal!" I turned around and saw my sister Mali-Koa walk over to me with a big smile. "I missed my baby brother so much! How are you doing?" She asked embracing me in a hug.

"I missed you too, Mals. I've been good." I replied back as I pulled away, she ruffled my hair and smiled.

"Look! It's Abi and Luke!" Kayla said pointing towards where they were. A colorful umbrella stood as a big blue towel was laid under it.

My heart dropped when I saw Abi laying down and Luke hovering over her, most likely making out with her.
I wish that could be me.

I cleared my throat before speaking. "Mali."

"Yup. I got you, Cal." Mali came over to stand next to me as I placed my arm over her shoulders, her placing her arm around my waist.

Ashton only shook his head as he walked off towards the shore with his surfboard with him. "Well, we'll see you two later! Bye guys!" Michael took Kayla's hand and walked off to set up their beach stuff.

Mali and I walked off towards Luke and Abi, agreeing on how we would do things in front of them.

I put on my best smile I could as we walked up to them. "Hey guys, didn't know you'd be here also!" I said trying to play it cool.

Luke got off of Abi and sat up along with her. Abi looked up at us an eyebrow raised as she looked Mali over her expression turning into jealousy?

"Uh, hey Cal, Mali?" Luke said as if in a question.

"So, you're moving on, I'm guessing?" Abi spoke up, Luke grabbed her hand and began rubbing little circles on the back of her hand.

I looked at Mali and smiled, she returned the gesture as she looked over at Abi.

"Hi, I'm Mali-Koa, but you can call me just Mali. I'm Calum's girlfriend." Abi looked at her and smiled.

Well that's not the reaction I was thinking on seeing.

They shook hands as Luke looked at me, raising an eyebrow behind his sunglasses. "Aren't you Calum's older sister though?" Luke asked.

Abi looked at Luke then back up at us, confusion written all over her face. "Is this true, Calum?"

Fuck you Luke.

"I think I hear Kayla calling me to go help her. Bye!" Mali said, running off towards Kayla and Michael who were building sand castles.

Thanks a lot sis.

I looked over at Luke and saw him smirking.

That fucker.

I sighed as I left, not saying a word. Maybe all of this is useless. She's not coming back to me. She's happy with Luke. At least, that's what it looks like.

···

"Stop looking at her you creep!" Michael threw sand at me as I sat on my sand made chair with my sunglasses on.

"How do you know I was looking at her? I could've been looking at the seagulls!" I defended myself.

He rolled his eyes as he kept on building another sand castle with Kayla and Mali.

Abi looked so perfect in her pink bikini. The way it showed off her perfectly good body, it suited her well.

"Stop drooling you idiot! It's like seeing a dog wanting a bone." Michael threw a little shovel at my legs.

I grabbed the shovel in my hands and looked at Michael. "I'll shove this up your ass if you threw one more thing at me, Clifford." Kayla and Mali chuckled as Michael looked scared out of his mind.

"Michael's right, Cal." Ashton said as he came over and laid his surfboard on the sand, sitting down next to me. "This was a horrible plan." He ran a hand through his wet curls. "All you're getting out of all of this is for Abi to be more close to Luke. The only way to get her back would be to come clean and face your feelings and tell her the truth."

Shit, he's right.

I sigh, taking my sunglasses off and rubbing my eyes. "I don't know. Last time I wanted to tell her, but Luke walked in with a towel on his wait."

A few gasps were heard. "Luke and Abi?" Michael asked as Kayla and Mali had their hands over their mouths.

I nodded my head slowly, my heart clenching along with my jaw as I remembered that day clearly.

"Holy shit!" Michael exclaimed.

I groaned, putting my sunglasses back on and watching the waves crash against shore.

"Holy shit! I can't believe Luke finally got laid!" Michael went on.

I lifted my eyebrow up and turned to look at him, a questioning look on my face. "What do you mean "he finally got laid?" I thought you said he hooked up with some girl named Aimee when you two went to that club?" I asked Ashton as he scratched the back of his neck.

"He did. And they might still be seeing each other...?" Ashton trailed off looking down at the sand between his feet.

That cheating son of a fucker. He's cheating on Abi and she doesn't know it.

"Why didn't you ever tell me this!?" I yelled at Ashton as he flinched a bit. "Abi doesn't need another asshole to cheat on her again! What the fuck, Ashton!?"

"Yeah, well, you did the same shit, but with a cheap ass stripper! You didn't tell her over a year what you were doing all those nights! Fucking hell, both of you aren't worthy of having a girl just as amazing as Abigail is. Fuck, I'd do anything to treat her like a fucking princess! She deserves a man not a fucking asshole who cheats on her with an easy access to the v-club! I'm fucking leaving, I'll see you guys later." Ashton got up and grabbed his surfboard, storming away from all of us as we all had stunned expressions.

Ashton Irwin's bubble blew up.

I sighed along with a groan, pulling my legs up and setting my forehead on my knees.

I can't believe Luke is cheating on her too. This was the last thing I expected him to do. Cheat. Just like I did.

I had to find a way to tell Abi before it's too late. She needs to know the truth. She needs to know that Luke might still be seeing some girl named Aimee. I need proof first.

°°°

A/N:
ERMAHGAWD CHRISTMAS IS ALMOST HERE AND I'M SO EXCITED! :D

*takes a chill pill*

Okay then...

Luke you fucker.

Ladies and gentlemen, Ashton Irwin burst his happy giggling bubble.

Anyways, I feel sad that this story is almost ending. THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL! SO CHILL (:

I lub you! Xx

Sooo, Check this out! (:

Comment/Rate/Follow