*Chapter 29: Say My Name*

Abigail.

It's been almost a week and I haven't come out of my room. I was a sobbing mess ever since I found out I was cheated on again, but with Luke this time. The only times that I would come out of my room was to go to the bathroom or to get something to eat, other than that I wouldn't talk to Luke or anybody for that matter.

It was around nine at night and I don't know what got into my head that I felt like going to a club to get my mind off of things.

I slipped on my black tight lace dress that went to my mid-thighs, black heels, some make-up, straightened my hair and grabbed my phone and wallet. Slipping out of my room and heading towards the living room I heard the T.V. on, meaning Luke was still up. I tried walking quietly not to get his attention, but failed with the clicking of my heels.

"Abi? Is that you?"

I sighed, combing my hair to the side as Luke walked up to me, his hair a mess and his sweatpants on, no shirt.

"Why are you dressed like that? Where are you going?" He asked, eyeing me up and down in confusion.

"Somewhere." I murmured, not wanting to look at him in the eyes.

"I'll go with you." I looked up to see him trying to fix his hair. "Just let me change real-" I cut him off, walking towards the door.

"No." I said bluntly. He looked hurt and concerned. "I'll be back later. Bye." I took off before he could protest any longer.

I walked out of the building and hauled a taxi over, getting in and going to a random nightclub.

···

Walking into the club, it was packed, bodies held up against each other, the stench of sweat and alcohol in the air. This is what I needed to get my mind off of things and live a little for the night.

Finding an empty stool by the bar, I took a seat, looking back at the dance floor to see all the already wasted people dance like crazy with one another. I didn't notice that the bartender was waiting for me to order behind the counter until they cleared their throat, making me turn around in the bar stool.

"What can I-Abigail?" Aimee asked, shock and surprise in her voice.

I took a double take as I registered the blue haired girl from last week. I gave her a small smile as she returned it. "Yeah, can I get a shot of whatever is good?" She nodded as she kept her eyes on me as if she couldn't believe I was here in this nightclub.

She slid the little glass filled with alcohol towards me as she watched me drown the contents of it, pushing it towards her to fill it up again. "May I ask, what are you doing here?" She asked, pouring more alcohol in the small glass and sliding it back to me.

I took the glass in my hands, not wasting time in taking a swig of the alcohol, buring my throat in the process. "Trying to get my mind off of things." I simply said as she filled the glass again, as I took a swig of it again.

She looked at me and tilted her head to the side, looking me over and giving a small smile.

···

It was until I don't how many shots it was, but I think it was four or more that I started feeling that buzz in my body from the alcohol. My mind was in a daze and Aimee had left the bottle in front of me while she attended other customers.

My phone had been buzzing all night as I ignored it and kept pouring more alcohol in the small shot glass.

"Abi?" A voice said from behind me, near my ear.