*Chapter 23: You're Mine. Not His.*

{ 1k views! I can't believe this! I love you guys so much! I never thought this would ever happen! Thank you, peeps! (': }

°°°

Abigail.

We entered our apartment in complete silence, not a word was spoken during the car ride home and I could feel Luke's intense gaze buring in the back of my head as I walked towards the hallway to our bedrooms.

"I'll be in my room..." I softly said, walking in the direction of my room. Not seconds later I was pushed against a wall, lips sucking and nipping on the skin of my neck. "Luke." I gasped at the feeling.

His lips moved upwards to my lips and began kissing me with anger and need. His hands came to lift me up from my bottom, making my legs instantly wrap around his torso. Walking towards one of the rooms, his lips never left mine.

Once in the room he dropped me on a bed-his bed-taking off his shirt and starting to undo his pants. "Do you know how to ride?" He asked, sliding his skin tight skinny jeans to the floor and giving them a kick to the side.

"What?" Completely shocked at his request. He pulled me up to stand in front of him, his hands roaming to the hem of my shirt and tugging it up and over my head.

"Have you ever ridden an electrical bull before?"

"No." I shook my head. He sighed, kissing my lips and tugging on my pants asking to take them off. Nodding he undid them and slid them down my legs, kissing the inside of my thighs as he came back up to his feet, towering over me as we stood in our underwear.

At first I felt overly nervous with Luke seeing me in my underwear, but then I remembered the time when he accidentally walked in on me getting out of the shower. It was plain awkward. I screamed, he gasped, trying to cover his eyes and turning around to walk back out, but ended up walking into the wall next to the door. It was actually quite funny once I remembered it well.

Luke laid on his bed, flat on his back as he looked at me. "Come here." Shyly, I climbed on his bed and straddled him. "Take off your bra and panties." He instructed. Getting off of his bed, I slowly took piece by piece off, trying to tease him. "Fuck." He mumbled as he slid his boxers off, his length coming to slap on his stomach.

Climbing back on his bed I sat on his lap, an innocent look on my face. His hands came to grip my hips, moving them back and forth on his hardening length that was below me. With just that small movement, it caused me to let out a small moan, his lips curving into a side smirk.

"Oh baby, wait until I'm in you." He leaned towards his nightstand and opened it up, searching through it as he pulled out a shinny packet. Tearing it open and sliding in on himself he lifted me up a bit, positioning himself with my entrance as I slowly slid down on him, moans escaping our mouths as I threw my head back.

His hips came to push up, indicating me to move. "Just move your hips in circular motions, back and forth, or even up and down." I nodded, moving my hips just like he had explained, back and forth and so on. His hands coming to grip onto me again as he helped me gain momentum.

My high was approaching as I felt him twitch inside of me. Grabbing both of my hands, Luke pulled me down onto him, crossing my arms in front of me as he hugged me tight, thrusting his hips up and meeting mine. The sound of skin slapping on skin echoed throughout the room as he worked our highs.

My mouth fell agape as I nozzled my face in the crook of his neck as he kept thrusting, his movements becoming sloppier by the moment until we both came undone with profanities coming out of our mouths and each others names in a mixture of moans.

We stayed in that position for a bit until we could breath normally again. Our sticky bodies clinging onto each other as I pushed myself up and off of him, rolling next to him as he got up and went to the bathroom to discard of the used condom.

Coming back into the room, Luke had a toothy grin spreading on his lips, as he laid down next to me, pulling me close to him and pulling the thin layer of sheets over our naked bodies. "Goes to show, you're mine. Not his." He kissed my forehead then my lips, hugging me a little more tighter to him. "I love you, Abi."

"I love you too, Luke." I looked up at him to see his eyes closing with a smile accompanying them. Sighing, I cuddled against Luke's chest, an odd feeling of being in his arms. It felt like I didn't belong here with him, but with Calum.

Calum. Maybe I wasn't in love with Luke. Maybe this relationship is a rebound until I get my thoughts straight. I just hope not. I don't want to break Luke's heart. He seems to really be into me and I just can't help, but think about how it felt to be with Calum. With Calum, everything felt right, but at the same time wrong. It was like one of those cliché disney princess movies, where the girl doesn't know the true identity of the guy until they've fallen madly in love, but some weird stuff happen that make them fall apart.

I shook off those thoughts and closed my eyes, slowly drifting off to sleep to the sound of Luke's beating heart.

°°°

A/N:

I freakin' updated! Woo!

Crappiest smut I've written so far for this story. Tf.

Anyways, how's everyone? Good good? Not good? Meh?

Predictions for the next chapter?, because I have no ideas so far.

Anyways, I need to sleep, because my mom threatened me on waking me up early for some shiz and so far it's like 12:28am. Fawk.

I love you peeps/buttcheekers!

Sooo, check this out! (:

Comment/Rate/Follow!