/ 6 /

[Frank]

Afternoon-

We arrived at the shopping center. The directory had 3 stores that I have heard of that I enjoy; Hot topic, Zumies and H&M.

"So.." Gerard smiled, "What's your style?"

I tugged on the white dress shirt Gerard had picked out for me.

"I'd usually go for a more casual look." I laughed. "Let's stop at H&M, I've gone there before with my grandma."

"Alright."

Night-

"And last but not least, the pullover Gerard picked out." Mrs. Way wanted to do a shopping haul. Gerard was catching up on some reading and Mr. Way was at work.

"It looks amazing on you hon." She gave me a hug. "I really hope you like it here."

She feels like a real mom, not judging with every look.

"Dinner with be ready in 45 minutes, throw those in the wash before you wear 'em."

I put it all in the hamper and brought it to the laundry room in the basement. I took all the tags off and threw the clothes in the washer.

I trudged up the stairs, being careful not to slip.

Gerard's brother Mikey was sat on the couch and watching MTV.

"What's this show?" I asked.

"It's called Heavy: The Story of Metal." He kept his eyes forward at the screen. "Dad won't really let us watch these type of things. Mom let's us when it's just her."

"This seems neat, mind if I stay?" I asked enthusiastically.

"Sure, just don't talk." He said.

I shut my mouth and became mesmerized by the riffs. I had never seen anything more beautiful; the classic 72' fender.

"It's beautiful, isn't it?" Mickey admired, "Dude close your mouth, you're gonna catch a fly."

I quickly shut it.

"Boys! Dinner!" Mrs.Way alerted us.

Mikey cleared the DVR history and ran to the table.

"Are you boys getting excited for next weekend?" Mrs. Way asked excitedly.

Mickey scoffs, "Sure." She gave him a glare.

"What's next weekend?"

"Didn't you tell him Gerard?"

"What didn't he tell me?" I asked with a slight tone of panic.

"Your Baptism."

Fear