Chapter 1

Sapphire POV

"Today's the day I'll at least earn $200 at the club, Lisa will do her thing likewise."I think back to myself of how my BSF can be a pain in the ass.

"Hey Girl, don't be late, "I got a text message from Lisa.

"I won't baby gum, "I reply.

It was soon getting late and it was now 7:30 and I should be at the club at exactly 9 and I'm always late, to begin with.

I made my way to the bathroom and had a cold relaxing shower. I came out and put my hair in a bun and put on my cheap black dress with my black boots. I do love black a lot and I love make-up but I don't wear it much.

I went out of my apartment that my mom and dad left for me. It wasn't that big but it was ok for me. It had 2 bedrooms, two bathrooms, a small living room, and a small kitchen. My mom and dad died in a car accident when I was 19 it has been 6 years. I used to be happy when my parents were around because my mom was a fashion designer and dad was a doctor.

I got into my car and head to work. I was welcomed by Lisa and we talk for a while until my manager sent for me.

"Yes Carlos, "I gave him a fake smile which he noticed but didn't care less.

"I have some special friends stopping by tonight and I want you on the mission. Try to earn something for yourself but you know not to sleep around, "He said that then disappear.

I had no chick nor child to worry about it was just me alone facing the world...I had Lisa, yes, but in a sense, I'm talking about me living alone on a hold. Lisa lives with her Boyfriend Jem just a few blocks away.

I work as the bartender and Lisa works along with me but she's a cheater and yes Jem knows but he doesn't care. I don't know what boyfriend is that.

I was pouring a man that was half-drunk some more liquor and he tips me $40 said that I work too hard for a pretty doll.

I gave him a faint smile knowing he was saying something truthful to his drunk self. I mean my parents had great jobs and I turned out to be some low-class girl. I went to university and finished up but since my parent's accident, I went into a world where I don't know who I want to become anymore.

Someone cleared their throat bringing me out of my flashbacks.
"I'm sorry what would you like to drink?" when I look up there were four men dressed in suits and one seems to be odd from the rest. His eyes were deep sea blue with a hint of gold glitter it was perfect, his hair was jet black, he was handsome with his sharp cheekbones, could see his muscles trying to breathe for air and his lips rose pink everything about this man was perfect in my world.

We would like three shots of Tequila each. One of the men that the Odd Human is sitting beside said.

I made them their shots and I was taken back to see the Odd human got up dancing with Keisha the hoe...

"Today's his birthday and he's trying to have fun," The man with the brown hair said.

Oh, that's all I could say...

By the way, I'm Jackson Bailey, this is Michael Forbes, Tommy Cruise and the man dancing over there is Vincent Santiago.

The minute he said those names I froze. These men are multi-millionaires. Jackson is the owner of Cosmo, Michael bank company, Tommy Law Firm, and Vincent owns the largest money-making company in the world. I heard a lot about these men from Gossip Magazines but they all look different, more handsome.

Someone that sounded like Carlos broke the silence."I see that Vincent is enjoying himself with my worker," Carlos said with a teasing tone.

"This is also my worker Sapphire Solace," Carlos introduced me to his friends and we shook hands. Vincent later joins the party and they were talking about their lives with Carlos I guess they're close.

It was soon time for me to leave but the four men were getting out off the bar stool. When I look on my phone that was under the table it was way after 11. I lift my head from under the counter to see all men gone and each of them left a $100 and I look at Vincent shot cup and he left $200 I almost fainted. I took the money and take it with me to the dressing place where I met Lisa. She will be staying at my place until Jem is back from work within 3 weeks I guess. We hopped in my car and I told her what happened and she was happy, but I didn't tell her how much I earned because Lisa and I keep our work financially low-key unless we are in debt.