Chapter 5

Jackson POV

I told Vincent not to get Carlos to fire Sapphire because it will ruin her life but he did.

I felt sorry for her. She doesn't know that he's a monster and he can be good and bad when he's ready. I never tell a lot of people but Vincent can be a charmer and a monster that will ruin your life.

He said he has done some researches on Sapphire and her qualifications are great for a lot of jobs. He said she could get to be the manager of his company but he wants to be near her so he's going to make her his P.A.
I know charming right but I doubt Sapphire will like that. We can't let Carlos knows that Vincent likes Sapphire else he'll go crazy.  At one point Carlos had a huge crush on Sapphire until she started showing him that she's not interested and he was fine with it I think.

Vincent POV
telling Jackson my plan I know he's not going to agree on it but I did it then tell him after so yeah I did it behind his back.

but how will I get Sapphire to work for me? I need Lisa's help even if I have to pay Lisa.

I got Lisa's number from a close friend and I gave her the task and she accepted. What a bad bsf I thought to myself.

1 month has passed

Lisa said Sapphire was drowning herself in Alcohol cause she could not find any job and yes I caused that I let no other jobs accepted her. To be honest I know her for a long time cause her parents and my parents were close but her dad didn't want me for her so I made her life a living hell by causing the accident and letting no other jobs take her.

I was too in love with her and I didn't realize that it was Sapphire that I know 7 years ago. She has grown into a very beautiful lady and she doesn't know that she has a portion of the money that her parents left for her. It was like I was the one taming her life.

I wanted her all to myself I've waited so long for her and it wasn't intentionally for her parents to die I just wanted to have a bad injury so they won't be able to cover their and they'll come to my family for help because what I did I transfer all the cash into Sapphire account without them knowing and kept it a secret. but instead, they died and I felt angry with myself because that's not what I wanted for Sapphire neither her parents.

When I told Carlos I wanted him to fire Sapphire at one point he refuses then he accepted. I know Carlos was into Sapphire but I make sure he won't touch Sapphire.

I started not to care about Sapphire 2 years ago when I met Elsa. Until I went to the bar with my friends and met her once again. She doesn't even recognize me because I kept things low-key with her parents.

Sapphire POV

It was 1 month going to 2 months and I am not working. I felt so stress and alone. I wanted to do something with my time but no workplaces would accept me.

I drown myself in the last vodka and there was a knock on the door. I took up my baseball bat and went over and open the door it was Mr. Odd Human dress in a white t-shirt and brown cargo shorts with a slipper. He looks damn sexy but I had no time for this.

He pushes himself through and went to sit on the couch. He made himself comfortable and I told him I'm going to take a shower I then came back to the living room dress and offer Vincent a drink but he denied it.

"I'm here to talk business, my love," He said smirking. I wanted to wipe that look off his fucking face.

"Go ahead I'm listening, "I managed to spit out.

"Well I went to your workplace and I heard they fired you because you're always late and I want you to be my P.A.," He said.

"I'm dying for a job and I do agree on this job, when may I start?"I ask.

"You can start next week Monday," he said then handing me some cash."Go buy yourself some nice working-class outfits."I didn't hesitate and I took the money and followed him outside.

I texted Lisa that I needed her help and she was here in no time. It was now Saturday. Lisa and I drove to the mall and I picked up some clothes that are perfect for me and 5 different pairs of high heels, two coats, and a new watch. I bought some clothing that I know will match some outfits I have back home. I bought 4 different perfumes Hey I love perfumes what can I say.

We then went to Wendy for lunch. I dropped Lisa home and went home. I was tired so I unloaded the car with some groceries and my shopping bags.

it was Sunday and I slept throughout the day. I prepared my stuff for work the next day then went back to bed so I could get my rest.

Monday Morning

It was now 6 am and work starts
at 8. It was 20 minutes from where I live. I put on a nice black pencil skirt, tiger blouse like and a black jacket and black shiny shoes. I combed my hair well this morning and applied enough makeup for work. I went to the kitchen and made myself some fruit salad and a coffee.

As soon as I was finished I took up my black Michael Kors handbag and headed out.

I parked my car and I stood in front of the tall building which has Santiago.
I took a deep breath and I walk inside the building as soon as I walk everyone was busy talking on the phone, looking at the gadgets, etc. I went to a lady that seems to be one of his assistants and on her name tag, it was Delia Austin. I told her I had a meeting with Mr. Vincent Santiago and she shook my hands and said you must be Ms. Sapphire. Mr. Santiago has been waiting for you.

I look on my watch to see it was 7:40 am.