Meeting

Vincent POV

Sex with Saph was much better than the hardcore sex I used to give Sara. It was phenomenal and I must say she knows how to work those hips. Saph is a shy baby and she won't tell you everything that she did to me. Oh my Lord, I'm started to get some black spirit inside me.

I snapped out of the thoughts and focused my attention on Mr. Pablo. We were discussing the trip to Africa. We're going to Uganda, Africa to give to the needy. I was in my office when a blonde model came in and sat on my desk. I raised an eyebrow and she smirked. Where is this ghetto beast from? I came in front of her and opened her legs for me to see her salt (pussy)I told her to get out and she was whispering nonsense in front of me. I was about to take the electric device to shock her and call security to get rid of the body when Saph came and froze.

I rushed the blonde model out and she smirked at me then at Saph. This bitch could cost me my life(Saph) and also my reputation. I got up and closed the door. Saph was leaning on my desk with her hands been folded and she glared at me.

"Who the fuck was She?"Saph shouted. I went up to her and she moved to the other side and I rolled my eyes."I don't know her like that, the onlthe y thing I know is she's a model and she came here with Sir Alexandra Swiss, "I told her and fixed my tie.

She walked in front of me and told me to show me the video when the blonde game in and I showed her and she looked relieved.

"I came here to tell you that Kelly and I are going out and I also wanted to stop by the company to see how things are going, "With that said from Saph she rolled her eyes and went out.

I texted her to take back something nice for me. I wanted to give her my credit card but one thing with Saph she's very independent so I try to put money in her account.

I'm going to do a photoshoot tomorrow"The Hottest Billionaire" for Cosmo. I'm going to take Saph with me.

Mom and dad said that the charity ceremony will be Saturday night which is two days from now. My body is drained. I know at the ceremony I'm going to see most of the girls I've slept with. Like Britney Spears, Veronique Lynch, and many more. Sometimes I do forget their names.

I was a hoe alright. One time I tried to get in Nicki Minaj's panty but she didn't allowed me to she con me and took my money but I can't blame her. I loved her songs though but I'm not really into rap music I just really love Nicki and I do admire Rihanna especially Beyonce. I think Beyonce and Jay-Z will be at the charity ceremony. I was just joking about Nicki's part I never in my life tried that. I was in love with business-type women and hoes etc but not rap singers.

I concentrate on the passage I was reading. I got few calls and I made few deals with other companies. I am going to cut the deals once propose to Saph.

I wonder what she'd like. Gold or Silver. I know she'll prefer both so I'm going to make her ring custom-made.

It was now getting late and I was busy in my thoughts and also signing papers and reading.

I went inside my phone viewing pictures of Saph when I sighed at the video I saw with Jessica and Waltham. I want to delete it but not now.

Keith isn't a bad guy so I don't know why Jessica cheated on Keith especially with Waltham fucking him too sigh my family is from hell. I don't know if mom and dad felt bad because they cheated on each other before and still going back.

I know mom's history with Saph father and it was when they were very young. Mom was about 23 when Saph father was 27. They did it a couple of times and I know mom enjoyed it because if she didn't she wouldn't keep on fucking her best friend man.

I guess they all let it slide. I reached home to see my room emptied and my dinner was already made and covered up. I look around the place and I saw Kelly and Saph sleeping in one of our rooms. Guess they had a long day. I took a shower then ate something. I was in bed feeling lonely so I went for Saph and bring her into our room. I kissed her on the forehead then went to bed.

I got up in the middle of the night feeling tormented so I waited few minutes before going inside the shower to wet myself. I came out and put on my underpants and sweatpants alone.

I went downstairs and I made some coffee when I looked I saw a man looking through my window and I turned on the light on the outside and he was gone. I made my way to the room to see if Saph was ok and she was sound asleep and look so beautiful while asleep.

I sipped on my coffee and watched an action movie on Netflix. I called Karm one of my security to ensure that my property is well safe and the house he closed properly.

I went and checked on Kelly and she was still fast asleep. I went to the kitchen and my gun was in my waist. I put the cup in the sink and head to my bedroom. I put the gun under my pillow and I slept in peace.

Ceremony

It was the day of the ceremony and I got my suit from my designer Gucci Beckley. Kelly will accompany both Saph and me. I hope that this evening will go well because I don't want to shed any blood. I want my life to continue being happy especially with my future wife Sapphire.

When I say soon to be the wife I laughed at Sapphire's middle name. It's Songactia. So Sapphire Songactia Solace Santiago.

I will soon marry this gorgeous woman and I won't propose to her as yet until she knows the whole truth.

I was in the kitchen preparing a fruit salad that Saph showed me. I won't be going to the company today and the photoshoot bomb lot of models were talking to me but my eyes were on Saph. Saph was talking to the make-up artist and there I remembered that she loves to make up-up up sexy pictures that made me cum on myself. I'm not a perv alright it's just that I love Saph and she makes me happy.

It was now time to get a dress for the ceremony and I got the dress. I had to leave Saph and Kelly because I have guests and all.   I had my hairstylist friend Demarco do my hair and I put on my suit. I look so sexy...