Chapter 18

Vincent POV

I can't believe so many things happening in one day. I knew something was up but I'm glad it wasn't me because I would've shed blood.

The minute I heard Mr. Finch called Kelly babes I was devastated because I can't believe Kelly would hide something like that from me.

Kelly told me everything and I accepted the fact that the two are in love. I was looking all over for Saph but there wasn't any sign of her.

I then saw her talking to my parents and also Kelly. I ask her where had she been? after I heard someone that sounded like Krissa shouted from behind me.

I turned around to see blood all over her face and she was limping. The night went by with Krissa and Saph fighting until Saph walked out. I have never seen Saph so furious in my life.

After saying goodbye to my guest and parents I went home. When I got home Saph was already sleeping. I took a steamy bath and went to lay down beside Saph. I went to sleep instantly.

Next morning

I woke up to the sound of the blender and laughing coming from downstairs. I took a shower and got dressed because I will be going to work soon.

I went downstairs and kissed Saph on the cheek and she blushed."Goodmorning my baby and Goodmorning Kelly, "I said.

"Goodmorning," the two ladies said. Saph handed me my fruit salad and coffee. I gave her one last kiss and went on my way.

I was typing on my laptop when Krissa came in.

"What do you want?"I raised an eyebrow at her.

"I'm here to tell you that I'm going to tell Waltham about you videoing him and your cousin Jessica."She said while chuckling.

"Get the fuck out of my office you senseless bitch!"I shouted and she kept laughing while walking out.

I got really upset and started walking around in my office trying to calm myself. I need a plan, imma just have a family meeting. I don't know what to do.

I'm a man I must le this although it's not my business Jessica is not acting like herself lately.

A knock came from the door and it was Fetti a whore of mine. I went to sit in my chair and told her to close the door properly and she did as she was told.

She stripped naked for me and started dancing slowly. She came on top of me and started shaking her ass. I got so horny I was about to take her when I heard my phone ringing. I looked on the caller ID and it was my Saph. We were on the phone talking about when I'm getting home when I felt something wet on my dick. It felt so fucking good. I started moaning without realizing my Saph was on the phone.

honesty, y ItIIIed something to release this stress of mine. I heard the phone hanged up and I know Saph knows what happened.

I'm sorry Saph but Fetti knows how to suck my cock so well but you're my one and only. She was about to put my dick in her pussy when I told her to get out.

She was thinking I'm joking but I wasn't and she grabbed my dick and forceherselfonme and it felt good but this bitch made a wrong move. I was trying to get her off me but she was moaning and grinding and I couldn't take it anymore so I pulled for my gun and killed that bitch.