Steamy

Vincent Pov

I don't know why Saph didn't say anything harsh to me and also my parents instead she remained calm. I did not know what else to say after the situation that happened earlier. I will kill Elsa sooner than later.

We drove in silence. I watched as Saph looked out of the window. We soon got home and she went straight to bed.

I told Kelly to make dinner and she did. I wanted Saph food but she's upset right now. I went to the shower and took a bath.

I came out dressed in a towel and I saw Saph naked and laying on the bed.

"Take me now."She rolled her eyes.
"What are you doing?"I asked her with a worried tone.

"Take me now because if you don't you'll never see me again."She exclaimed.

I was wondering if she was crazy but I had a feeling she was horny and did not know what to say to me or how to react so I took her right there. She begged for more and I gave her more and she winced in pain and pleasure. I later cum on her.

She went to the shower trying to walk steady but she was not and I laughed a little at her and she glared at me.

She took an hour before getting out of the shower and I was waiting for her to come downstairs for dinner. I had Kelly looked after steam fish with fruit salad and carrot drink.

Saph was nowhere and we ate in silence.

"Mr. Santiago I'd like a month off because I'd like to visit my family out of the state.

I agreed and Kelly excused herself and took our plates to the kitchen. I held on to Saph hands and I told her I'm sorry.

I was planning on getting Saph a car so I told Jackson to take the car tonight because I couldn't wait for tomorrow.

A few minutes later I heard car peeps on the door and I told Saph to cover her eyes and there was a red Mercedes-Benz with Sapphire's name on it.

When I removed my hands and she opened her eyes she saw the new car and she jumped in excitement. She screamed and started checking the car out and Kelly came beside me and said that I did a great job.

I told Jackson thanks and Saph told me thanks a million times. It was now getting late when Jackson was ready to go home and he headed home by calling one of his bodyguards.

We went to bed and I hugged Saph. She was trying to ignore me though but she couldn't.

It was the next day and its time for work. Saph woke me up while she was in her undergarments and I slapped her on her ass she walked away quickly telling me to hurry.

I'm going to take a ride in Saph car today. I got dressed and I bought a new coffee maker so instead of waiting for breakfast I could just pour the coffee then leave.

We were on our way to work and Saph was in the driver's seat singing to music.

We have reached the Company and I put my hand around Saph waist. We went to my office and did the usual and we made out a lot.

I'm planning on giving Saph her last paycheck today and today will be her last day. I wanted to make up for the things I've done for her.

"Saph, my love?"I called for her and she looked up from her laptop and got up. She was now in front of my desk.

"What is your problem?"She rolled her eyes knowing that I could walk to her desk.

I handed her the paycheck and she had an expression of WOW. I got up and said today's your last day.

She did not say anything instead she ignored me for the whole day. She even went home without me I had to call Jackson to take me home.

I waved Jackson goodbye and went upstairs. I went to the room and Saph wasn't there. I took a shower and got dressed in my pajamas. I was about to call Saph when she walked into the room with her deep-sea blue and galaxy shorts. I love to see her in deep-sea blue color it matches my eye.

She went into the bed and I went beside her hugging her from behind. We were now sleeping.

Saph woke me up very early and I looked on my phone to see 5:30 am. I was getting tired of this because it seems as if Sapg doesn't remember I'm the man in charge.

I told her to come back to bed and she hit me. I got out of bed did my usual routine and went straight to work.

I wanted to go home but I had meetings and I made Diala my P.A but she doesn't stay inside my office.

"Sweetie I'm home!?"I called for Saph." Mr. Santiago, she's inside the swimming pool."Kelly said.

I went around the back to see Saph swimming and she came out of the pool and kissed went to my room and changed off after having a warm shower. I was sleeping before Saph. I was very tired.

I felt Saph put her hands around me and I got more comfortable. I was about to Kiss the person but I opened my eyes and saw Elsa. Suddenly Saph came into the room and glared at Elsa. Elsa smirked and came off the bed and told Saph to ask me about why I got fired, the changing of the time on my phone, stealing of her car, the intruder in her home.

Saph looked at Elsa and then at me."Get out Elsa and I don't want to see your face again if you want Vince so badly take him!" Saph exclaimed. I was so shocked to see what happened. I didn't love Elsa and it's obvious.

With that said Saph took her car keys and took off I was trying to stop her but she wouldn't listen to me neither Kelly.

I went upstairs and Elsa was searching my room and she found something. When she turned around she took a step back and I told her to handed me the envelope but she was about to run off and I grabbed her. I squeezed her throat until there wasn't much air. She was trying to breathe back to normal when I started kicking, boxing her and I was upset the way I did Elsa it was what she deserved.

Never let your feelings stray you away.

I called Jackson to hurry over and he did. He asked about what happened and I told him.

We did something to the body so it would rot quickly and my finger
the print wouldn't be recognized.

I think imma burned the body. Jackson and I went to my warehouse and we burned the body and threw the leftover out in the sea.

I was on my way home to wash up and Saph wasn't home it was now 11:40 pm.  I went into the shower and came out with my phone trying to call Saph. I called her 16 times but wasn't getting through it went straight to voice mail.  I ran my fingers through my hair and mashed out the phone on the wall. I called Kelly to clean it up and I took out my other phone.

"Mr. Santiago, where's Saph?"Kelly asked looking down.

"I don't know Kelly and when I do know I'll let you know ok,"I told her trying to hide my tears.

It has been one month since I couldn't find Saph and I have used the best in the state to track her down.

I wonder where Saph is. I wonder if she's hiding at Lisa, Dial&Xavier.