Chapter 3

Sapphire POV

I was texting Aunt Feli telling her that I'd like to visit her soon and as I sent the message my car hit up into a red Mercedes. It was beautiful and looks new. I observe the car and the license plate and saw Santiago at one point I thought it was just some fancy but when I came out of the car waiting for the unknown person that I know would be some wealthy freak to get out, it was Vincent Santiago. He started observing the car and behaving outrageously. I told him sorry but before I was finished he cut me off completely and said some distaste words. They hit me like a wrecking ball and I said to myself there's no way I'm going to cry. I answered Vincent Santiago and gave him $500 for the damage. That was the last money I had in my name and because I didn't want to be all over the news I got things over with ASAP.

It was now noon when I got home. I parked my car and went inside the shower and take a steamy bath. Lisa was out with one of her friends. I came out of the shower and drying my hair. I took out a pair of shorts and a T-shirt. I then go downstairs to make dinner for Lisa and me. It was now 3 pm when the food was ready and Lisa walked in and went upstairs to take a shower. She came back dress in a shorts and crop top.

"Hey what's up," Lisa said but I was all in my thoughts.

"Hello Hello Saph,are you ok?"Lisa said with a worried tone.

"Yes, I'm fine just things happened today, "I told her in annoyance.

"Things, like?"Lisa said

"Well actually I hit my car into Vincent Santiago's car on my," before I could even finish Lisa said."Omg you hit your car into Vincent Santiago's car?" that's what I just said.

I told her everything that happened and she put her face which makes me want to smack her into her white girl face.

"Anyways my day was fun and I have work soon so I'm going to get dress, btw can I borrow your car?"Lisa said.

"Oh yeah sure don't be late with my baby ok?"I answered back with a stern voice. I love my baby which is my car.

When Lisa came back I handed her the key and she went on her way. I'm not feeling very well to go to work and I already told Carlos earlier today.

I was in my bed when I heard a knock on my front door. I took up the baseball bat that I bought for safety and peek through the hole and I was surprised it was Vincent. I open the door and ask him what is he doing here.

He asks to come in and I ask him why should I let a stranger into my house but he acted like I was invincible or something and walked past me. I closed the door and he sat on the couch and he apologized for his actions earlier and offered me a date. 

"Uhmm I'm not going with you on a date Vincent because I ruined your car and I gave you all the money that I had in my name. Now I have to wait 2 months before I can think about fixing mine."I said trying to catch my breath.

"You can put down the baseball bat you know and I'm sorry again but here's your money and I already fix your car," Vincent said and rolled his eyes.

"Thank You, "I took the money from him and put the bar down.

"Btw how did you fix my car?"I ask in curiosity.

"I told Carlos that he should tell your BSF to borrow your car so I could fix it."He said smirking.

"wipe that fucking smirk off your face and thanks again, have a goodnight,"I told Vincent while walking him to the door.

We then said our goodbyes and I went back to my bed.

Tell me what y'all think about my amazing book, "Billionaire Ego."