Chapter 2

Vincent POV

The girl I saw last night was the most beautiful girl I have ever laid my two naughty eyes on. I was horny for her the minute I saw her in the dress which fitted her body perfectly. I could see her deep curves and high ass. Her hair was in a bun, dark-Brown eyes, and what caught my eyes her skin was dark and pure, so clean with those thick thighs. She was petite, which was so cute.

I couldn't take any more of her appearance so I went dancing with a girl that was checking me out who I think works in the club. We danced non stop and I tipped her $100 because she was fun to dance with but she was not my type. My type was at the counter talking to my friends and I see that my BSF Jackson loves her company.
Carlos came over and we talk about our lives and all but my eyes were all over Sapphire I think that's her name. I was too busy checking her out when Carlos was introducing us.

I was on my way to work when my car was hit by some idiot. My car cost a lot and I was running late although It's my company I like to be early, I had a lot of things going on last night, when I got home my ex Elsa stopped by to give me some 30minutes FUCK.It was good but I just wanted to be alone so as soon as she was finished I told her to get out. I know I know that's a bad thing but who cares she's a slut.She slept with a lot of men that wanted her to use me for money so they could get it.

I was back to my senses when I came out of my car and I was taken back from last night. The girl I saw last night she's the one that hit my car. What a shame eh?? WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING???

"I'm so- sorry," she sounded like she wanted to cry.
before I could let her finish I started behaving the worst way.
"You know how much this cost?it cost more than you! I got this car from my dad for my birthday and you stupid ass bitch ruined my fucking car!!"I said without thinking.

"First of all mister! I'm not a stupid ass you are!! And I know I'm a bitch, a bad bitch!!I said I am sorry and I'll pay for the damage."That's all she said I was taken back from what she said and she handed me $500.

I was so shocked that I didn't say a word all I did was watched her drive off in a blink of an eye. I went back into my car and I saw people taking pictures but I didn't care. I was all up in my thoughts thinking about what just happened I was behaving unprofessionally. I put the money into an envelope that I saw in my car. I went to work and called Jackson and told him what happened. He was angry at me and demand I give her back the money and fix both of our cars. I was gonna give her back the money tonight but wasn't thinking about fixing her car.

Come on my lovelies tell me what y'all thinks about Vincent. Wish y'all would read more of my books and y'all will be satisfied.