Christmas Dinner

Vincent POV

We devoured into the food that our cook Martha and Debrah had prepared for us. The evening was going smoothly and now it was time for dessert. I love when Saph is in the kitchen she always prepared something to blow my mind away and always trying new things. I'm glad I made her my girlfriend and soon to be a wife and yes I'm treating her like a wife because she's wife material.

My sister Viana was smirking at me every 4 minutes. I don't know why but I'm about to find out soon after dinner. Martha came in with mom's chocolate cake and Saph Apple pie. We all took our share while lalaughingtalking, and passing the dessert to the others.

"Saph." mom said, "Your Apple Pie is delicious. I think you should open a restaurant or something. Right, Vince?"I was devouring too much in my girlfriend Apple pie I didn't notice mom was talking to me.

"Oh yes mom, but I don't want others to take away my Saph tasty foods."I rolled my eyes and Saph wiped away the crumbs that were on sale on my lips.

I'm happy to have a lady like Saph. She makes my world filled with light.

"I'm not the only chef that can prepare Apple pie," Saph said while calling for Martha.

Martha came with an Apple pie.
Everyone started eating the pie even me and I must say this pie tasted like I've had it before and also delicious.

"Who made this delicious pie Saph?"Mom said."Your son ma'am, he made it today."Saph said while kissing me on my cheeks. I was not a cooker but I love to clean.

Everyone started laughing then they all started telling me how well I've done."I see you and Saph can open a restaurant, "Mom said.

"I'll think about it mom, but I want you all to know that I'm not a cooker and I know my baby will teach me how to cook, "I said.

My parents and Saph are talking in the living room. I was on my way to my room when I heard some funny sounds coming from a guest room. The door was not fully closed so I walked over and sneak a peek there I saw my cousin Jessica cheating on her husband Keith with Waltham.

Waltham was the one who hit Keith and broke his leg. Why are they making out? Is Jessica out of her mind. I did a short video then went to my room stepping back and forth.

How could Jessica do something like this to Keith? I have to tell mom and dad this but I can't let Keith know as yet.

Flashback

I was there when Keith was walking on the sidewalk and a red car came over and hit him. There Waltham came out drunk as a bat. He went over and started kicking Keith luckily I was there and I backed out Waltham off Keith and called Jessica who came out with her parents. We were at the hospital with Keith and the doctor said he has a broken leg. Thank God. We all believed that Waltham was drunk because his breath smelled like alcohol and the way he was behaving.

Reality

I later went downstairs and everyone was gone. Mom and dad look at this. I showed them the video and Saph wanted to see but I said no and she got upset.

Mom covered her mouth and Dad was just dad." How could she?" mom said. I looked at Saph and let out a heavy breath. I asked Saph to excuse herself and she did.

My parents and I were talking about what happened and we were planning on telling Keith but how. I do love my cousin but I mean why staying with someone that you're not happy with.