Chapter 4

I woke up and look on my phone it was 30minutes after 6. I opened the envelope that Vincent said the money was in and when I counted it omg it was $1000 he added $500 extra on the cash...I was so happy but I was wondering why. Why did he do such a thing?

I put the money away and went downstairs to make breakfast but my cupboard was almost empty I just made cereal instead.

Lisa came into the kitchen and I told her that we're running out of food. She laughed and said today's her day off so we can go shopping later on today.

I was on my phone texting my ex-boyfriend from High school while Lisa on her Laptop exploring.

"Lisa, you are a big set up you know that?"I glare at her like she was my prey.

"What did I do to my BSF?"She pouts again with her baby face.

"U borrowed my car to let Vincent fix my car!"I pinch her and she winced in pain.

"Gosh I'm sorry and you can say thank you."She glare.

"Oh psssh whatever thanks."I smiled at her.

Omg, you won't believe this Sapphire I went and look at what she was talking about and I saw photos of Vincent at my door. That was LAST NIGHT!!

Gossip Magazine
We have caught Vincent Santiago at his new girlfriend door flirting with her while she's holding a baseball bat. These two love birds seem to be talking shortly after Elsa McCain and Vincent Santiago broke up.

I palm my face wishing what I was seeing was not true. Carlos is going to fire me. I hope Vincent will talk to him because they are friends.

Later in the evening Lisa and I got dress into some tank crop tops and tests without sneakers. I pull my hair into a ponytail and Lisa let hers out.

We were in the supermarket taking up fruits, meats, chips, and other food products that we like. Lisa agreed on both of us paying the food bill.

"Hey, Saph I'm going for my cash inside the car," Lisa said and took off. I was trying to reach a Trix Cereal at the top of the snack tray when a tall figure got it for me. It was no other than Vincent.

"Are you going to follow me around Mr. Santiago? cause last time I check I didn't hire any security."I glare at him

"Well actually I came to get something for my son and I saw you so I came over."He chuckled.

Omg Vincent has a son."I didn't know you have a son, how old is he?"I ask.

"Oh no I do not have a human son, my son is my dog Ven."He said with an amusing face.

"Have you decided on our date?" he ask with some warm heart.

"Well Yes I do and the answer is No." with that I walk past him and cash my things with him trying to talk to me and I gave Lisa the signal not to come over she can pay me later.

He followed me to the car and said he'll be at my gate at 8. It was now 5 and when I got home it was 6:30.

Lisa helped with the stuff and we were talking about what happened and she was wiggling her eyebrows like a child.

I went inside the shower and came back to see Lisa already prepared my date outfit. There was my Victoria Secret tiger matching Mundy set, Red short silk dress with a V in the back, and strap-up heels. To be honest I had expensive clothing but only for special places.

Lisa came back as soon as I was finished and she helped Me with my make-up it was simple and pretty.

I went to the door as soon as I heard a knock on it and there was Vincent in a dark blue suit.
He was driving his Black BMW that cost a fortune. He opens the door for me and I got in.

There was silence until I made up my mind to ask him where are we going and he didn't say anything.
We soon to arrive in one of the darest restaurants. He came and open my door and I said thank you with a quick smile.

When we entered the restaurant all eyes were on us and I felt cheap. When I observed my surroundings everyone was looking high class while tonight I was middle class. Vincent came to my ears and said sorry that I didn't tell you that you look so freaking sexy. I was just lost in my own sake of mind.

I blush a little and the waitress brought us to our table I could feel eyes from all directions seeping through my body.

We sat down and Vincent said I should tell him few things about myself. I told him about my past with my parents and my present. He was going to cry when the waiter came to ask us what we would like to eat and I gave him my order and to my surprise, Vincent wanted the same thing. I told them I was the only person that likes the shrimp very hot with lemon.

The waiter came back with our food and I dive in. I could feel Vincent's eyes on me.

"Aren't you going to eat your food or steer on me all the times," I asked

He then chuckles. A man that seems as if he's the owner of the place came up towards us and Vincent and I stand up. Vincent introduces me as his date and the owner of the restaurant gave me a welcoming hug.

"Where did you find such a beautiful lady Vincent? "Mr. McCarthy asked

"Long story short Mr. McCartny, actually I was on my way to my company when this beautiful lady hit into my car."He said while kissing my cheek. I wanted to smack his teeth out.

"Well you two enjoy your night I have a party to attend to," Mr. McCarthy left.

It was now time to go because I was feeling very tired and Vincent take me home and we said our goodbyes and I also enjoyed the dinner.

When I got home Lisa was sleeping. So I sneak into my bedroom and take a nap.

The days went by pretty quickly and it was time to go to work.
I was doing the same as usual and Carlos came up to me after I just got my $140 tip from 4 of my customers.

"Sapphire I'm sorry but you can't work here anymore you have done nothing but to bring joy to the loner and also to this place. You will be getting your last paycheck as soon as you get rid of your things," Carlos said that then left.

I was so shocked I didn't get to say a word to Carlos all I did was to try to be on time maybe that's the reason I'm always late or prolly because I'm not good enough here. I told Lisa the news and she seems taken back and I pack my things and told the other girls goodbye.

I went and collect my last paycheck from Carlos which was $500.I went into my car and headed home. I wasn't tired I was just shocked.

I went inside the shower and take a steamy bath. I heard my phone got a text message so I dried up myself and came into my bedroom to see there were messages from an unknown number.

Hey
I miss you
Had fun?
Wish to see you again soon.

I then know it was Vincent but how did he get my number oh yes Links.

I didn't reply I just ignored the messages that kept coming in every minute and put my phone on silent.