Chapter 11

Next Day

It was time for Vince and me to go to Jamaica. We went on Vince's private jet. The flight attendant glare at me and Vince fired her instantly and called for Kaylia his other flight attendant. Kaylia was nice to me and she was married too. She was darker than I was and she looked so beautiful.

Jamaica

We were now in Jamaica and we headed straight to the hotel. I was exhausted so I told Vince to go to the pool without me but he refused, instead he laid down beside me until we fell asleep for two hours. I was starving so I told Vince I want to go to the dining area. He followed me. We went and I had curry goat, rice and peas with carrot drink. I've heard that Jamaican food is delicious and that was a fact.

We spent few minutes by the beachside watching other people. It soon got late and the meeting is tomorrow at 7at am sharp.

We went back to our room and Vince started kissing me roughly while closing the door behind us. He pushed me against the wall while our tongues were wrestling. He then lifted me and started fingering me. I got so wet. He carried me over to our bed and laid me flat, we got undressed, and he asks if he could be my first,andd I said yes. He started kissing my lips, then to my neck, and straight to my pussy.I was about to cum in his mouth when he got up rubbed his hard dick against my clit and started teasing me. I thought he was going to take my virginity here but he carried me to the bathroom and we showered.

"Did I say something wrong or was something wrong with my body?"I asked Vince.

"Oh no my love, there's a time and place for everything and I want it to be special."Vince kissed my forehead.

We came out of the shower and put on our night wears and we talked about life and our future together until we fell asleep.

It was time for the meeting and I woke up exactly 4. I got ready and then I called for breakfast and then I woke up Vince. He had a quick shower and he combed his hair and put on his grey suit. We ate our breakfast and headed to the meeting room. I had my tablet and notebook in my hands and Vince's hands were around my ways. The meeting for 2 hours and I gave them ideas about exporting to countries far away etc and they loved my idea. Vince was pleased. I said my goodbyes and I went to my room leaving Vince talking to the man I gave my idea. I changed into my bikini and I took out Vince's swimming shorts. I was waiting for Vince. I was taking out the sunscreen when something hits my butt and it was hard. I turned around and I saw Jeffery.

"How did you get in here?"I glared at him.

"You naive girl I was in the meeting with you."He said.

But he wasn't dressed like he was coming from the meeting he was dressed like he was coming from the swimming pool.

"Please get out and leave me alone," I said, but that didn't stop him. He came closer to my body and pushed me on the bed.

He was about to thrust his dick inside me when the door flew opened and there I saw Vince with an angry face. Jeffery came off me and put his dick back into his shorts.

"Get out!!"Vince shouted at Jeffery and Jeffery smirked and came out I felt disgusted.

"Are you ok babes?"Vince asked concern.

"Yes, I'm ok."I told him."Please can we go to the pool before we head home?"I pleaded.

"Sure hun, anything for you," Vince said. I handed him the swimming shorts and changeddinththemebutut first, we ate lunch and then went to the pool. We swam around and then I couldn't find Vince anywhere. When I look over to the beach I saw him talking to two ladies. I got jealous and went right over there.