Chapter 9

Vince was standing at the door leaning on the wall."What are you doing here?"I asked.

"Just wanted to be sure that you're not lost."He smirked.

"I'd like to show you my room when I was younger," Vince said.

He opened the door that was two doors away from the bathroom. The room was really beautiful compared to the one I had. I used to live in a mansion until they took it away since my parents died.

"Your room is very beautiful, " I said.

"Thanks but I know you'd like my other room."He said.

"Where's that?"I said. Before I could say anything Vince closed the door behind me and started kissing me. He laid me on the bed and started kissing me all over. He nipped my neck. He couldn't get into my dress to suck my breast so he fingered me again and I moaned. It felt so good to imagine when he's fucking me.

"Vince, this is your parent's house and your other relatives are downstairs show some respect, "I told him and slapped him on his arm.

I gathered myself properly as soon as Vince left. I blush for a minute and take a deep breath in then out.

When I observed my surroundings most of the relatives are already gone leaving Vince's parents. They were all doing their silent laughing. I felt embarrassed.

"Sweetie your shoe knot needs to be fixed."Viola winked.

Blood rushes to my cheeks and now I felt like hiding. I felt so embarrassed.

Vince took my hands and we said our goodbyes.

We drove in silence. I opened the door to come out. I didn't want to say anything to Vince, while walking towards my door Vince came up to me and hugged me."I'm sorry for touching you unwillingly today, but I know you liked it."He teased. I only rolled my eyes.

When I opened the door my apartment was a huge disaster. I was so shockedheartfeltllikeit's not beating anymore. I went inside following by Vince that jaw went wide opened.

The person I think did this was Jeffery. I know he's that type of person and I will have his head off his body.

Where will I go? I will just go by Lisa.No it's too late and I think Jem won't be pleased.

"What's the wrong Saph?"Vince asked in a concerned tone.

"What's wrong? Are you blind?? My apartment is a disaster and I have nowhere else to go!"I shouted. I saw that Vince was felt offended so I told him I'm sorry."Vince, it's just hard coming home to face all these challenges all by myself. I've worked so hard and I'm not improving, I'm trying to survive this storm but it's too strong. I wished I had my parents to comfort me and tell me that it'll be alright."I started crying and Vince hugged me and look at me then wiped away my tears.

"You can stay with me until you're ready to move out."He said while holding my chin and looking into my eyes.

"No, I can't stay by your place, Vince."I shuddered. He didn't say anything."Pack your things and I will follow you to get them cause I don't know if the intruder is still here."Vince said.

We went straight to my room and I started packing all the things I needed. My frame with my mom, dad and I was laying on the ground mashed out. I then picked it up and take off the broken glasses then stuff the frame in a white bag.

I was now on my way to Vince's house. I couldn't see much but all I know it was a huge mansion just for one.

I opened my door and waited for Vince. He put his hands around my waist and said, "welcome home, I'll have Kelly take your stuff up."

I was guided to a room that seems to be Vince owned."Why am I here?"I glared.

"I don't want you to be sleeping all by yourself and having nightmares," Vince said.

I protested and Vince won. I went to take a shower while Vince asked one of his to fold my belongings into separate drawers.

I spent almost an hour in the bath. I was trying to relax. I heard a knock on the door and I said come in. There Vince stood blushing with a towel around his waist."Why are you taking so long?"Vince said.

Trying to hide my boobs I told him I'll be out in a second. I placed the towel around me and stepped into the nice night slipper that Kelly gave me.

I came out searching for my clothes and Vince pointed at a beautiful drawer while staring at his huge flat screen T.V.I think he was watching a scary movie. I put on my big T-shirt and my underwear.

I went to ng to feel comfortable so I could watch the T.V. but I was still uncomfortable. Vince realized and place my head on his. I fell asleep watching the scary movie and I don't remember what happened only that someone got grabbed by a shadow.

When I woke up Vince was out of bed. I went to brush my teeth than to have a cold shower. I wasn't feeling to go to work.

Vincent Pov

I felt bad for Sapphire and what happened to her apartment. Sapphire was staying with me and because of what happened last night. I want Saph to get days of rest.

I told Kelly to tell Saph that I'm gone to work and that anything Saph wants she should give her. Kelly was like a mother to me she was around 43 and she has been working for me for a long time.

I know Kelly likes to bake and I know Saph loves the kitchen. When I got back from work a smell aroused my nose and filled the room. I smell chocolate cake my favorite, rice and pea, s a d french fried chicken.

I headed straight to the kitchen after putting my hand case down.
"I smell my favorite," I said. I saw that Saph blushed.

I sat around the table with Saph facing me on the other side. Kelly shared our food and I told Kelly to sit but she said that she's running late for her appointment, but she takesanpiece of the cake. I know she was lying she just wanted me to have some time with Saph.

I devour food and I know this wasn't Kelly's cooking techniques. This must have been some magical hands or some magic sum. I moan because the chicken was perfect and the rice and peas were so right for my tastebuds and teeth. When I was finished I tasted the chocolate cake and it was mouth-watering.

"Who made this?"I asked eagerly to get an answer.

"It was me, I made everything while Kelly was telling me good things about you. She was going to help but I told her no I wanted to surprised you and she agreed."She said.

"This food is the best I've ever tasted. Saph the very first day your parents came to my house with you I know we were meant to be together and I want tonight to be the night."I said to her then went on my knees."Will you Saph be my girlfriend, I promise not to have any other women?"I gave her sincere.

"Why do everything you asked I always say Yes."She blushed.

I then kissed her and she kissed me back. She said she wants to go to work tomorrow and I told her that she has 5 days left working for me. She was about to cry because she thought I fired her.

"babe I don't want you to be working, I want you to stay home and prepare for when I'm coming home, "I said and she rolled her eyes.

I'm sorry happy Vince and Saph are ooofficiallyating I hope Vince won't show her his monster and that Sawithame himmmhim properly and change.