Chapter 8

Sapphire Pov

I am still wondering how the Santiagos know me and my parents. My dad was an innocent doctor and my mom was also an innocent human.   They were all I had.  We had to stay away from certain family members my mom once told me I wonder if Santiagos are a part of my family.
I will ask Vince tomorrow.

I was at work when Vince came up to me smirking. I smile at him and told him that he has a meeting out of the state next week and he got upset.

"Can't you see that I'm trying something here, "He teased?

"No, actually I'm blind."I teased back.

"We'll see about that."He smirked. I saw Vince pulling his belt ready to show me his mister when a knock came from the door and Vince cursed under his breath and fix his clothes.

COME IN AND MAKE SURE IT'S BUSINESS-WISE.

There Vince's dad walked into the office and smile at me."How are you my darling?"Mr. Santiago asked.

"No please call me Bleo," he laughed.

"Oh ok Bleo, "I laughed in amusement.

"Son remembers that the family dinner is tomorrow and I want you to take Ms. Solace, "Blago said to Vince who seems to be smirking at me.

I focused on my laptop looking through Facebook pretending like I did not hear anything.

"Would you like to come Sapphire?"Blago said.

"Yes, I would."I smile.

Blago exited the room and Vince came up to me and said "now where was I? oh yes, the part where I should unbutton my pants."He flexed his brows.

"OH NO WAY, PLEASE DON'T, "I glared at him.

It was now time for lunch and I went for lunch leaving Vince talking on the phone. I was sitting with Xavier and Diago.

"Where were you two?"I glare at them.

"What are you talking about?"  they both said then looking into each other eyes blushing.

"I was looking for you guys at the Christmas Dinner."I rolled my eyes.

"Uhmmm Aph I want you to know that Xavier and I are dating."She blushed.

I choked on my burger and had to drink my soda to help me.

"What?"I said feeling upset. I was upset because they were afraid to tell me.

"Yes we are dating and I'm sorry for telling you just now, we are dating for 4 months now," Diala said while holding Xavier's's hands. I quickly think myself out of my upset session and told them I'm happy for them.

We were interrupted by Vince." Ms. Solace I'd like to see you in my office immediately."Vince said then left.

Xavier and Diala were giving me that worried look and I was the one that was even on the stage to pass out.  This was the first time Vince ever called me in public.

I was few minutes late to reach the door because I was worried so I was taking baby steps.

When I knocked on the door I glanced over to his assistant desk and he was looking down. COME IN SAPH.

I wondered what have I done. I entered the room and Vince came up to me with a speed before I could ask him what have I done he captures my lips kissing me passionately. I kissed him back while still surprised and he started to feel me up and I pushed him off.