Part 49

Christine's POV

"Jagiya~" I heard Jungkook's voice bringing me back to reality.

"Oh. Mian. Wae?" I said looking at him abit lost.

"A penny for your thoughts?" he asked sitting beside me on the bed, wrapping his arm around my shoulder as we rested our backs on the headboard. I rested my head on his shoulders and slightly shook it with a smile.

"I don't want pennies."

"Perhaps, a kiss would do?" he tilted his head to look at me with a smirk but I looked away as I feel my cheeks growing hotter by the second.

"You're gonna catch my fever." I said as I try to calm my rapid pulse.

"I don't mind" he said teasingly.

"Shut up." I elbowed him lightly and he chuckled.

"Let's eat?" he asked as he set up the table that was meant for hospitals. Those that can be used by the patients in bed. (Idk what's it called okay? xD)

After he finished setting up the plates, we ate in silence. I wanted to eat since it's my favorite, creamy beef and mushroom.. But.. I couldn't eat. I feel like if I eat something, I'll just puke it out. I ate so little that Jungkook noticed it and he stopped eating.

"Is there something wrong, jagi?" he asked

"No. Not at all.. Maybe not that hungry.."

"You're never 'not hungry' when it comes to beef and mushroom." he said sounding suspicious.

"Maybe it's the fever?" I tried. His face softens as he took the table away from me and helped me lay down on the bed.

"Are you sure you don't want to go to the nearest hospital?"

"Nah, I'll just sleep. I'll be okay tomorrow."

"Okay then go to sleep." He said as he sat beside me. I hugged him as he rested his hand on my waist as the other was brushing the tips of my hair on my face.

"Kookie ah?"

"Hmm?"

"Can you sing for me?"

"Okay" he said softly.

Nayege gidae
Shil suga ige
Gibun joheun
Haenbogeul neukkilsu ige
Nae modeun geol dajulge

You're my ice cream,
My sweetest ice cream,
I really wanna have you
Neomuna dalkom han neol
Neol gajigo shipeo gajigo shipeo

Naege sarangiran geol seonmul hangeon,
Yeah that's you
Naege nunbushin sarangeul jun
Danhan sarameun
That's what you are, oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah

Nal bara boneun neoyege
Ije neo maneul wihan noraereul
Hae julkke, oh yeah, oh yeah

( So that you'll be able to lean on me
So that you can feel a nice happiness
I'll give you my everything

You're my ice cream
My sweetest ice cream
I really wanna have you
You, who is so sweet
I wanna have you
Wanna have you

The one who gave me the gift of love, that's you
The one person who gave me that dazzling love
That's what you are
Oh yeah yeah oh yeah yeah oh yeah yeah

To you, who is looking at me
I'll sing a song just for you
Oh yeah, oh yeah)

His soft voice sent me to sleep with a smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook's POV

I woke up because someone was shaking me slighly. Oh? I fell asleep watching her sleep while sitting down. I looked at the person who was shaking me and after rubbing my eyes, my vision got clearer. It was Ms Kim. Our school nurse.. She looked at us with a sad smile.