Part 65

A/N

My beloved readers, Mian if I couldn't update omo. I got drown in request Idk how to do this all xD plus all the school work and speech. I just got out from the hospital but I'm good and I'll start updating all three stories despite my quizzes. YOLO on your senior year. Haha! Hope you enjoy this chapter! I missed you guys! ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook's POV

I slowly slid the door open to reveal Christine sleeping soundly with tubes stuck on her arms and some on her chest to monitor her heartbeat. I heard gasps from everyone besides Yoongi hyung who went directly to Christine's side as he held her hand.

"You'll be okay.. You'll be okay, Tinnie ah.. You have oppa.. You can fight this.. You'll be okay..." Yoongi hyung muttered as tears flew down his cheeks.

I bit my lip as I hung my head low, crying silently as my heart breaks into pieces.

"Jeon Jeongguk. Tell us what happened." Jimin said not leaving his gaze on Christine with his pained expression.

"She has to tell you hyung.. I can't.."

They all scattered the room, looking for a place to walk back and forth as I can see they were also worried. I gave Yoongi hyung a seat beside Christine's bed as I see, with his grip on Christine's hand, he's not going anywhere far from her.

Namjoon hyung called the manager to give us a week off as he explained what situation we're in. We have to stop first the promotion and the company gave us the time we need.

After a few hours, Namjoon hyung, Taehyung hyung, Hoseok hyung and Jin hyung sat on the long sofa, some asleep, some staring at nowhere while Jimin hyung walk back and forth around the corner of the room, looking helplessly worried while I rest my head on the wall, facing Christine's bed with my left leg bent and a foot rests on the wall as the other was on the ground while my two shivering hands from all the worry are trying to keep warm in my pockets.

Everyone was startled when Yoongi hyung suddenly shouted to get a nurse as soon as Christine cringes, letting out small screams as she places her closed fist on her head, looking so much in pain.

Jimin hyung and I hurry outside to shout for nurses and they responded quickly, giving her some fluid where they injected on her dextrose and within minutes, she fell asleep again. Her Jiyoon umma came in and was surprised to see guests over.

"Doctor, what happened?" Yoongi hyung ran to her as soon as she was in sight and soon everyone was around her.

"Omona.. You guys know already?" she said worried.

"She told me she wanted to tell them.. So I asked them to come over.." I explained and she nodded.

"Well then, I shouldn't say much and let her do the talk if that's what she wants.. But I'll reassure you that everything's fine. With her condition, severe headaches come naturally but hopefully, soon enough, we get it out of her."

"Will it take long?" Jin asked

"Does she have to suffer longer?" Jimin asked

"We're doing our best here my dears.. Just make sure you keep her comfortable as much as you can while she's here because I know for a fact she hated the hospital ever since she was a kid.." she said with a sad smile and all of us nodded as we all were tongue tied.

"I'm sorry but, what did you inject in her?" I asked worried.

"It's just pain killers to help her ease the pain." She smiled at me before scanning her eyes on each and everyone of the guys.