L O S T M O R T A L S

DISCLAIMER

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

This is not professionally edited, so please understand if it has grammatical and/or typographical errors.

Plagiarism is a crime.

© Lostmortals

BLURB

Cast out from the royal family because of her abilities, Sashyana Kiaundra Nieves finds a new home with her best friend, Ajax.

For years, she has survived on her own, and has forgotten her royal life. Everything was settled until one incident— that forever changed Sashyana.

Fueled by vengeance and wrath, she joins a group of people with abilities called 'Cambions.' As they stay together, they discover more about themselves and the cruel world. She becomes one with them, and aims to conquer the kingdom that destroyed her.

With different goals and abilities, what can the Cambions do to the world? Will they achieve order through chaos? Will the fuel put the world ablaze, or will they be ashes of their own flames?

AUTHOR's NOTE

Hi, lost mortals!

Ito ay isang tag-lish story, and my first trilogy. The blurb was written in English dahil blurb naman 'yon hehe. If you are into heroic styles of Fantasy novels, this is not for you. The trilogy will be about anti-hero characters.

Matagal na talaga 'tong nasa drafts ko, since 2015 (nakita ko lang sa previous account ko). I did some revamping, and voila! Here it is, the Legend of Cambions.

UPDATE: Completed as of June 30, 2020, but went on another major revision on August 2020.

The chapters or parts will be per Point of View of a character, so huwag kayong magtaka kung may chapter na mas maikli kumpara sa iba. Characters are flawed and evil. There will be some gruesome scenes too.

This is inspired by my favorite trilogy, "The Young Elites" by Marie Lu, who is also my favorite author.

Thank you ashiaaari for the cover. I love you ❤

Sana magustuhan ninyo ang aking bagong obra. Thank you for reading!