MAP and GUIDE

EXODUS ERA | Year 80+An era where there are seven kingdoms, and Nieves, Fuego, and Aire being the greatest

An era where there are seven kingdoms, and Nieves, Fuego, and Aire being the greatest.

QUICK NOTE: The names aren't important. You can skip this part and return if you find some parts of the story confusing, or if you want to imagine the scenarios better.

IMPORTANT TERMS

A Kingdom is a country which is governed by a king or/and queen.

Duchy is a territory ruled by a duke or duchess, who governs under the orders or rules of the Kingdom.

March is a territory ruled by marquess or marchioness, who are in charge of defending, protecting, and fortifying the Kingdom.

County is a territory ruled by a count or countess, who are under the loyalty of the king, but rules the county under his/her own rules.

Manor is a district under a Kingdom where a Knight/ Lord can exercise certain rights.

THE THREE GREAT KINGDOMS

The Kingdoms of Nieves, Fuego, and Aire are divided to duchies, marches, and counties.

NIEVES KINGDOM
- King Keanu Alexandrius Nieves

Haran Duchy of Eleonor Gruvian
Azmere Duchy of Dio Messiel
Mavor Duchy of Hugo Ortiz
Kosmarch of Aren de Vionni
Alryn March of Dastan Perez

FUEGO KINGDOM
- King Zenith Ishgar Fuego

Lullin County of Xavier da Costa
Veras March of Siegfried Abello
Fojka March of Michaelangelo Abaroa
Dalry Duchy of Fritz Gonzalez
Devce Duchy of Larcade Narvaez
Southern Fuego Isles (Fumar)

AIRE KINGDOM
- Queen Abelfreyja Aire

Mistleben County of Sarge Oquendo
Visland March of Aaron Palomo
Coezee County of Gabriel Pavia
Sachoni Island
》Azaour Isles

THE SKYLANDS

Because these are only small kingdoms, no duchy, county, or march has been established. Only manors exist around the areas.

LIJAR KINGDOM
- King Cezar Victor Clarke

TRUENO KINGDOM
- King Anas Jouvures

AGUA KINGDOM
- King Shin Xiaofeng

TIERRA KINGDOM
- Queen Valkyrie Saudieu

DISCLAIMER: The map was made by yours truly through a map-making website. This is medieval-inspired, and not really set on medieval time, so I tell you that terminologies aren't 100% factual. Plus separate world 'to, at walang kinalaman sa mundong ginagalawan 'to. At baka mas lamang english language, sorry na agad haha. At kahit ako hindi ko rin memorize mga names na 'yan.