S I X

6| C O N F U S I O N

DONATELLO SITS ON the couch as he tried to regain his breath

DONATELLO SITS ON the couch as he tried to regain his breath. Zen grabbed a glass of water and handed it to him, who in return smiled softly up at her.

"You okay?", Sam asked worriedly.

"Ah, pretty much. No soul of course, thanks to Amara.", He tried to joke. "It's kinda like losing your appendix. You never really noticed it when you had it.", he states before groaning. "But now, when I come to a moral croassroad, I ask myself, "What would Mr. Rogers do?" And as soon as I nail that, I'm usually good.", he rambled.

"Why are you here?", Dean asked after his rambles.

Donatello nodded and looked straight as if he was day dreaming. "Yes. That is the question we all must ask.", he muttered absentmindedly.

Zen rolled her eyes and stepped forward. "No, he means why are you in Wyoming?"

"Oh! Uh, well...", he stuttered before clearing his throat. "After God left, I said to myself, 'Donatello, you are so retired.'", he laughed to himself. " I mean, who needs a prophet of God when there is no God?", he laughed, looking up at the siblings.

"So... a few days ago, I'm online, checking out condos in Boca, and I am knocked off my feet by this weird wave of power.", he stated. The siblings gave each other looks before switching their attention back to Donatello.

He continued. "Not exactly like God's. More like... something new, something fresh. I was drawn to it.", he muttered. He then furrowed his eye brows. "It's here."

Sam looks at Jack worriedly, the latter was moving closer to Zen absentmindedly.

"Wow. Right here. It's...", Donatello looked up at Jack. "...you. Who are you?", he questions.

"I'm... Jack.", Jack answers cautiously.

"Jack is a Nephilim.", Sam says.

"A child of a human and an angel.", Donatello says in awe.

"Archangel, actually. Um...", Sam struggles to say his name.

" Lucifer, his father is Lucifer...", Zen finishes, sending Sam a look.

"Lucifer?", Donatello says amazed.

"And Donatello here is a prophet.", Sam says to Jack.

"Which means he has a direct line to God, or Heaven.", Dean added.