T W E N T Y - T H R E E

23| E M O T I O N S

mcliht05 tadaa!

ZENJA WINCHESTER COULDN'T feel a damn thing. The tears had already dried up from her cheeks. The anger washed away hours ago, along with the pain. Now, she just felt numb, incomplete....empty. The bond was still there but it felt like a severed piece of string trying it's best to hold on.

Zenja herself, was trying her best to hold on...

13.07–War of the Worlds

HER BROTHERS HAD placed an APB out among hunters for Jack, and Dean assures her that he will be found, arguing that there will be a sign

HER BROTHERS HAD placed an APB out among hunters for Jack, and Dean assures her that he will be found, arguing that there will be a sign. But she knew Jack, and if he didn't want to be found then he won't.

Castiel suggests that perhaps the lack of evidence of Jack is the evidence itself; Jack has possibly been taken by Asmodeus or the angels and they have hidden him. Castiel informs the Winchesters that he is going to meet with an angel confidant who will tell him if the angels have Jack or not. Zenja simply tells him, " Goodluck.", before going back to intoxicating herself with numerous amounts of booze.

Sam and Dean were wary of their sister's behaviour...but they knew this wasn't the first time they saw her loose control. The first time they did was when Lucifer stabbed Gabriel back at the motel filled with Pagan Gods. Zenja wasn't the same afterwards and dug herself into a hole full of beer,sex and cigarettes. They weren't surprised, those were the things that the Winchesters did instead of wallowing in their own self pity.

Sam has done it.

Dean has done it multiple times.

Now, it was her turn.

Dean soon found a case involving a person they had once thought was dead. She realised being dead in her world was normal. She doesn't know how many times she has died in the past years only to come back a few days or minutes later...

Turns out the person that was supposedly dead was no other than Ketch. The man that had the most punchable face in the world...other than Lucifer himself. They soon found Ketch and took him to the bunker where they tried to get some information out of him as to why he was alive.

But what he answered instead was not what they had expected. "Ketch" claims that he has been mistaken for his brother and he is actually Alexander Ketch. He tells the Winchesters that he ran from the British Men of Letters and has lived in hiding as a mercenary/hunter.

But Zen believed none of this along with Dean.

Later on that day, they got a vague phone call from Castiel. So they did what they did best and tried to find their winged friend. During that time Ketch drops his facade, but says the story he gave was true, that he was in hiding from the British Men of Letters, and has been working as a mercenary under the alias "Alexander Ketch." Questioned as to how he is alive, Ketch reveals that some time ago, he captured Rowena, and discovered a powerful charm in her body that can resurrect her. In return for letting Rowena escape, she gave him the same spell that saved him from death, but it needs recharging after it is used, which is why he was hunting her down. He tries to argue that he is a good guy, but Dean doesn't believe him. Dropping a flash bang, Ketch makes his escape, but is shot in the shoulder while fleeing the bar by Zen.