T W E N T Y - E I G H T

28| A P O C A L Y P S E W O R L D

Trigger Warning: the next chapters may contain torture and other things that are not suitable for the faint of heart.

ZENJA GETS UP and looks at her mother with tears rolling down her cheeks. It worked, they made it into the apocalyptic world.

" Mom?"

Mary Winchester looks down at her daughter in horror. " Zenja? W-What are you doing here? H-How— You need to go back. You need to leave before he comes back."

Zenja furrows her brows. " Who?"

Mary shakes her head. " J-Just go Zen, please. You have to—"

" Well, well, well...what do we have here, Zachariah?"

Zenja turns around surprise and took out the angel blade, pointing it at the person. Her eyes widened when she feels the familiar grace radiating from the two men.

" Michael?", She mutters in fear.

The archangel grins. " Ah, so you do know me. That's nice.", he says as he takes a step forward. Jack pulls Zen behind him out of sheer instinct, his eyes glowing bright gold.

Michael grins at this. " Fascinating...you—you are bonded to him.You don't see that every day."

Zachariah furrows his brows. "But that's impossible.", he states as he stares at the duo.

Michael cocks his head to the side as he studies the way she instinctively moved closer to Mary. He smirks and clicks his fingers as four more angels appear behind Jack and Zen.

" Take her and the boy."

" No!", Zen struggles as the angels gripped her shoulders, pulling her away from her mother.

" No...p-please. Don't hurt them...", Mary pleads inside the cage.

" Mom!", Zen calls as she tries to break out of the angels' strong hold.

" Mom? Now this just got even better.", Michael mused.

Zen glares at him. " Go to hell.", she spits only to make him smirk wider.

" Take her to the room.", he orders.

" No! Zen!", Jack yells as he sees them taking her out of the room. He tries to use his powers but it seemed like he was cut off.