F I F T E E N

15| T R A I N I N G

QueenLightningF enjoy ;3

ZENJA WATCHED CLOSELY as Jack tries to move the pencil with his mind

ZENJA WATCHED CLOSELY as Jack tries to move the pencil with his mind. He holds his hand out towards the pencil and struggles to make it move.

He exhales and slumps back in his chair in defeat. " I can't do it..."

" Yes you can, J.", she encourages.

" No, I can't. I'm...a squib.", he states, quoting Harry Potter.

She rolls her eyes. " I don't think it works like that, J."

" Well, you get the point...", he replies with as he stared at the pencil with a frown.

" Try clearing your mind.", she suggests. He looks at her confusedly.

She sighs and thinks of a way. " Well...", she trails off. A thought suddenly popped in her head. " What are your four most favourite things in the world?", she asks.

" What?", he asks and she repeats. " Four most favourite things? Well...I only have three at the moment."

" That can work too.", she replies.

He thinks about it for a second before replying. " T.V, smiles, and the color yellow.", he answers.

" Okay...now just close your eyes and think of those three things.", she states.

Jack nods slowly and closes his eyes. He started thinking of the first time he had watched a movie, the sound of laughter ringing in his ears, and the hair that resembled the sun. He then realised that the three things he cherishes the most relates to the woman in front of him. He remembers watching a horror movie with her in her room, he remembers mimicking Dean when he ate the burger and watched as Zen laughed, he remembers the color of her blonde hair. Zenja Winchester was extremely important to him, he just didn't know why.

Jack's flew open, gold orbs staring intently at the pencil. Zen watches in amazement as the pencil moves toward his direction, it floats just in between his palm and the table.

" You did it!", she exclaimed in surprise.

He grins. " I did it!", he exclaimed. At the same time, the pencil flew towards her. She yelped in surprise and jumped out of the way. The pencil made its way to the wall behind her, lodging itself in. She raises her hands up and stared at him in shock.