T H I R T Y - O N E

31| A N G E L S
DTDerpy i love ur comments so here ya go ;)

31| A N G E L SDTDerpy i love ur comments so here ya go ;)

ZENJA STAYED UP the whole night. The various thoughts swirling around her head seemed to keep her awake. She sat under a tree as she blankly stared at the ground below her.

" Stare at that spot any longer and you might actually make a hole.", a voice mused.

She blinked before looking up, only to see her mom carrying two mugs in her hands.
"Coffee?", she offered.

She gave her a smile. " Thanks, mom.", she takes a sip and scrunched her face when she tastes something familiar in the coffee.

" Whiskey?", she questioned and Mary laughs. " Bobby said it gives a kick."

Zen chuckles. " He aint' wrong...", she states before taking another sip.

The mother and daughter stayed silent as they sipped their cups of spiked coffee. Zenja places her cup down and absentmindedly stares at the dark brown liquid. She couldn't help but think back to the conversation she had with Lizzie.

" then don't make it crompi—complicated..."

The Winchesters were known for having the most complicated life to all mankind. Her brothers were the vessels of two archangels, Michael and Lucifer. Her father was in hell because he made a deal with a demon, but now he is in heaven because her and her brothers opened up the gates of hell. Her mother died but now she's back because of God's sister. Not to mention the fact that she dated her soulmate's uncle and her soulmate is Lucifer's son.

How in Chuck's fucked up Earth do you uncomplicate that...

" Okay, tell me what's wrong."

Zen snapped back to reality by her mother's worried tone. " I don't know what you're talking about."

Mary rolls her eyes. " Zenja Winchester, you better tell me why you're staring at the cup like  like it's the most complicated thing in the world?"

Zen sighs and leans back. " It's about Jack..."

Mary paused for a second, she thought back to the conversation she had with Bobby last night. " Oh..."

Zen raises her brow at her tone. " Oh?"

Mary purses her lips as she tried to find a way to explain the situation to her. "Sweetie...Bobby, he um—he doesn't trust Jack."