T W E N T Y - S I X

26| F A M I L Y

AshleyMoore336 here you go ;)

JACK LOOKS AT her with a grin but it soon fades away when he realises what just happened

"No! She's getting away. I- she can't-", Jack stammers as he tries to run after Kaia, making Zen slightly frown.

Sam and Dean grab him from both sides, stopping him from running after the girl. "No no no no no. Hey, we're not letting you near her until you tell us whats going on.", Dean states.

Jack shakes his head. "No, I need her."

Zen frowns but ignores her obvious jealousy before saying, "You need her like you needed Derek?"

Jack looks at her. "Yes."

Sam and Dean let go of Jack and they exchange worried glances. Zenja takes a step back in shock. She knew he didn't kill Derek...he couldn't.

Jack sighs. "You don't...", he looks at Zen in the eyes. "I'm- I'm doing this for you....all of you."

Dean scoffs. "Oh, you killed Derek for us?"

Jack furrows his eyebrows. "Derek's dead?"

Zen lets out a small sigh of relief just as Sam asks, "Wait, hold on a second. Jack, tell us what happened. Everything."

Jack nods and tells them his story. "I left to try to get a grip on my powers. I wanted to prove to you that I'm good, to do one good thing. So I did the thing you wanted the most. I experimented opening doors to other worlds. I could almost do it. I could get right to the edge. But I couldn't see. I could only feel around in the dark. I needed eyes. A seer."

"A dreamwalker.", Zen states and Jack nods.

"Yeah. So I researched, like you taught me.", he looks at Dean. "That's how I found Derek."

"I didn't know if it would work, but it did. He dreamwalked and I joined him... in the Apocalypse World. I could see what he saw. And I saw...And I saw her.", he finishes.

"Her?"

Jack nods. "Your mother.", he reveals and Zen looks down at the ground, stunned. Her brothers were stunned into silence as well with the revelation. Thoughts were swarming through her head at the moment. Was she okay? Is she hurt? Is...Is she dead?