chapter 3

Your POV

        I look at them and wave. Donnie comes up to me and starts asking all these questions. I didn't know how to answer them so I just stood there in silence. Leo also comes over to examine me a bit closer. Raph stayed back.

       Mikey comes up behind me and starts messing with my tail. That was enough. I quickly jump up and out of the middle of them and land on top of a street light.

       "Okay first, if we are gonna be friends, y'all can't be checking me out like that." I say putting my hand on my hip. Raph walks over to the post. He smirks and says "and second?"

       I jump down and get real close to him. This is my chance to get him back for earlier. "second, you have to tell me how much you can lift because damn you've got some muscles." I say smugly.

        His face turns as red as his bandana. I giggle then stop when he starts getting closer. I blush and start walking backwards. He smirks and starts talking. "Actually princess, I can lift 300 lbs. And that's just with one arm.being a mutant has its perks."

        As he's inching closer, I bump into a wall and realize I'm cornered and can't move. His big green eyes stare deep into mine. I shut my eyes tight and turn my head as he keeps getting closer. I can feel his soft breath on my cheek.

       I open my eyes as I hear voices start echoing through the street. He backs away a tiny bit and glances behind him.

        "Raph, come on!" Leo yells. "We have to go! People are coming!" Raph looks at them and then back at me. He comes closer and whispers in my ear, "meet me here at this time tomorrow. Later princess." I close my eyes again and when I open them, they're all gone and I see people coming.

        I quickly leave the scene and start thinking about raph... Why does he want to see me again? I mean, I'm not complaining because he's super hot but still. And 'princess'? Really? I have a feeling that's gonna stick.

Raphs POV

          I leap up onto the roof and look down at y/n. She runs off when she sees the people. I decide to follow her on the rooftops just to make sure she gets home safely. I follow her for six blocks and she finally stops at an abandoned pizza shop. Why is she here?

        She does some weird knock and the door opens. A tiger mutant comes into view. It looks like a girl version of tigerclaw... I lean in to try and get a better looks when I accidentally knock something over.

         I hide before they can see me. When they make their way inside, I take one last look at her and I start to head back to the lair. As I keep thinking about her, I can't help but feel my face getting hot. Why do I feel like this.