chapter 22

So.. ive been gone a long time lol but uhm this is for the people that wanted to know what happens next.. im not sure im going to continue this though tbh but enjoy!

You're POV

I'm crying in raphs arms. How on earth did this happen. How much has happened since that day. My raphie must have been so worried. I sniffle and wipe away the tears from my face. I look to raph and see he also was crying, that breaks my heart. We must have been sitting here crying in eachothers arms for over an hour. "Raph, should we go back to the others. I think I should apologize for running out like I did." He smiles and nods before giving me a loving kiss on the forehead. "Okay princess, let's go."

    ********one hour earlier********

"Y/n.. you've been in a coma for the past five and a half months.. we tried everything to get you to wake up but you just wouldn't. To be honest we don't know why you're awake right now." I stared blankly at donnatello as he told me this. I felt a knot form in my throat as I tried to choke back my tears. "I-.. I cant handle this right now." I say as I get up and run out of the room, my ankle piercing with pain. Voices yell for me to come back. I just run, not knowing where I am or where to go. I heard footsteps behind me but I didn't care, I had to clear my head. "Y/n! Please come back!" Its raph. His voice echos through my head. Tears sting my eyes as they threaten to fall. Still running, I wanna keep going but I can't, my legs hurt so much. I feel so weak. I stop running and collapse to the ground, panting and out of breath. Tears start to really fall when Raphaels footsteps draw closer and i can suddenly feel his arms wrap around me tightly from behind. Breathing heavily he says "please don't run away again. I need you."

       ********back to present********

Raph picks me up and takes me back to the room we were in once before. The guys all point their attention to us with worry in their eyes. I stand awkwardly while they wait for me to say something. Raph starts to speak for me but i cut him off by saying, "I'm really sorry for running out. I was overwhelmed and scared.. I'm glad to see you guys though, and I'm ready to listen to what happened." I give them a little smile and they all let out a sigh of relief. Mikey is the first to come wrap me in a huge hug, leo and donnie following shortly after. We all break from the group hug and donnie spends the next 30 minutes explaining what happened to me and how scared they all were. He also explained that they didn't give up trying to bring me back. That warmed my heart. Knowing i have a family that loves me unconditionally. I ask more questions like what happened to Alyssa and why aren't we in the lair? They couldn't answer the first question but they reminded me that the lair wasn't safe. Slowly but surely all of the memories that had happened before i blacked out came back. At some point the guys left me and raphael alone..

"Y/n, i don't even know how to say this but-" I  cut him off by placing a finger over his lips. "Come here Raphie, its okay we can talk more tomorrow but I'm exhausted." I pat the bed next to me and he wonders over clearly understanding what i want. We lay down and he holds me in his strong protective arms whilst gently petting the fur on my head. "I love you Raphael." I whisper as i doze off to sleep. I sensed his smile right away as he replied softly, "I love you too my princess."