chapter 11

Your POV

Sensei nods and dismisses raph. He asks me to stay back so he can talk to me. "Y/n... I'm so sorry for your loss. If it's no trouble, I would like you to stay and live with us. Seeing how you and raph have gotten closer, he wouldn't mind you staying either." Splinter says smiling sweetly. "So I can really stay here with you guys?" I ask with tears forming in my eyes. Splinter pulls me into a hug and says "of course. We all would love to have you stay." " thank you so so much. " I say while running out of the dojo to tell the guys the good news. As I'm running to find them I bump into leo. Literally.

Leo's POV

I see y/n running towards me at full speed. She doesn't notice me at first, but when she does its already too late. She ran right into me and my ninja instincts kicked in. I grabbed her waist and held her in a dip. We stared at eachother for what seemed like forever. I notice her cheeks turn pink and I can feel my own heating up. I never noticed how pretty she was. No! Leo what are saying!? She's with raph, I can't ruin that for him. "U-um... Leo?" Y/n says snapping me out of my thoughts. "Hm? O-oh I'm so sorry y/n!" I say as I stand back upright. We stand in silence until her face brightens up into a smile. She jumps up and down and says "oh Leo Leo Leo hey ohmygosh! You HAVE to call a meeting in the living room right now!" I smile at her goofiness. "Sure. I'll go get the guys." I say before leaving the room.

Raphs POV

Splinter sends me out of the dojo and I wait by the door for y/n. After about three minutes I see her run out and she bumps in to leo. I hide and watch them as Leo stops y/n from falling. Leo dips her down and they both blush. This is making me really angry. He shouldn't have his hands on my girl. As I'm about to go break them apart, they stand and Leo apologises. I hide again and watch as y/n tells Leo to call a meeting. Leo leaves and y/n makes her way to the living room. I wait a few seconds before following her. I go in and sneak up behind her. "RAAAHHHGG" I yell out making her jump up and cling to some pipes on the ceiling. I try holding in my laughter but fail. I laugh so hard I can't stand up right and my sides start to hurt. She jumps down and stands in front of me with a scowl. Uh oh. I stop laughing and stand up. "Raph. You have five seconds to run..." She says with her eyes going dark. I run out of the living room and bump into the guys. I try to get past them but they are holding me back. I struggle some more but all three of them against me is too powerful. I finally give in and walk back in hiding behind leo. He's confused at first but then sees how angry y/n is. Leo's face goes pale and he freezes. "Move." Y/n says simply. Leo runs off as quickly as he can. I gulp and prepare myself for what she might do next. I shut my eyes tight as she comes closer. Suddenly my sides are being tickled. I laugh immediately and try pushing away the evil hands that are torturing me. I open my eyes and see y/n grinning devilishly. I fall to the ground in a fit of laughter and tears. "S-stop! P-please haha stop! Ahahaha!" I cry out to her. "What's the magic word?" She says not stopping. "I haha already s-said please hahaha!" "that's not the right one!" She yells. "haha I d-don't know!! Hahahaha! Please! P-princess!" Just then she stops tickling me and I take this moment to catch my breath. After I've done that I ask "so was princess the magic word?" She just smirks and sits down on the couch. I sigh and look at the guys who are trying their best not to laugh their heads off. I give them all a death glare and they stop. Leo comes up and says "Well y/n, you called us here for a reason right?" "Yes. I'm going to be living with you guys!" she says while smiling happily. I smile along with her and grab her and pull her into a tight hug.

Yayyy! You get to live with them now!! But what was that with leo??????????????????