chapter 14

Your POV

I wake up early to go into the dojo and train with splinter. He is teaching me techniques that I didn't even know existed. Soon the turtles came in and they all trained along with me. We sparred against eachother and I won almost every fight. I say almost because when I fought raph, I couldn't stay focused. He was too hot for me to handle. The first time we met he said he could lift alot, it was most definitely true. I loved watching him train and workout. This day in particular was different though. It was like he was almost showing off to me. Although I have to admit, I was really enjoying it.

Raphs POV

I wake up and train with y/n in the dojo. We sparred and she won against the others but not me. She wouldn't stop blushing the whole time either, it was adorable. We just finished training and now I'm lifting my weights in my room with y/n watching. I can tell she likes to watch me because when I look over to her she looks away and blushes. I'm lifting 300 lbs right now on the bench press. I want to try and show off a bit, so I add 100 more to the weights. She stares in awe as I effortlessly lift the heavy bar. I laugh at her red face and stop my workout for the day. I walk over to the bed and lay down next to her. She then crawls on plastron, straddling me. I smirk and put my arms behind my head. She rolls her eyes and brings her face down to mine, kissing me softly.

Your POV

I kiss him softly and I feel his hands wrap around my waist as he pulls my body down onto him. His lips taste salty from all of the sweating. He slips his tongue into my mouth and I let him explore it. I pull away for air and we both pant heavily. I giggle at his red face and I climb off of him. He looks at me with a slightly annoyed face. I stick my tongue out at him and suddenly I'm tackled to the floor. Raph smirks and sticks his tongue back out at me. I grab his cheeks and pinch them, making him grab my arms and place them above my head. He uses one hand to shake a finger. He smirks and kisses me passionately letting his free hand roam my body. I bite his lip slightly making him smile into the kiss. Just then a knock comes from the door. "Guys come out, April and Casey are here." A voice says. Probably mikey. Raph kisses me one last time and gets up. He holds out a hand for me to grab and I take it. He pulls me up and we walk out to the living room. I see the turtles and two humans chatting with one another. I sit down on the couch next to Leo and Raph sits on the other side of me, leaving me in the middle of them. We all sit around talking about random things that come to mind for about two hours. Surprisingly, April revealed her crush on Donnie and they are now a couple. Amazing what can happen in such little time. After more talking, joking around, and watching Donnie and April kiss a million times, I start getting tired. I lay my head back to rest and I close my eyes.

Leo's POV

I notice y/n getting tired but I don't think too much about it until I feel soft fur land on my shoulder. I look down to see her sleeping peacefully. I look at raph and whisper "you should probably get her to bed." He nods and picks her up bridal style and takes her to his room. He doesn't come back so I'm guessing he fell asleep too. April and Casey say their goodbyes and we all go to sleep. That night I dreamt of y/n. How amazing and beautiful and strong she is. Of course I will never have a chance with her. It's not possible.

yayyy! Update!! This all just came to my mind.... If you have ideas I would appreciate it greatly. Anyways byye guys! Luv yaaa!!