Chapter 15

THIS IS THE FINAL CHAPTER!!!! 

I NEED FEEDBACK PLEASE!

I AM MORE THAN WILLING TO WRITE ANOTHER BOOK BUT ONLY IF PEOPLE WANT ME TO!!!

READ, COMMENT, SHARE, VOTE, FOLLOW ME!!! 

THANK YOU ALL!

Sam closes the space between our bodies and as soon as his mouth is on mine my entire body is on fire. He walks me back towards the bed slowly and as soon as I lay down his mouth finds my right nipple. I claw at his clothes and tear them off of his body as he pushes me into the middle of the bed. Sam's mouth is still teasing my skin but I need more. Sam stays on his knees and pulls me up on to him. This is new, this is amazing. He holds my entire body in his arms and thrusts so purposefully. My head falls back and my arms wrap around his neck as my moans become louder. Sam has a way of making the whole world stop moving, making this moment seem so perfect. My entire body shakes in his arms as I climax. Everything is still, Sam finished with me. We are usually close but never on time. He pulls me back up closer to him and kisses me so passionately then he proceeds to make love to me two more times.

Sam helps me stand up so I can put some pajamas on when we hear a knock on the front door. Rafa and Omri rush over with their guns drawn. Sam quickly pulls on some sweats and a shirt before running to the door. I stand in the doorway of the bedroom, my heart racing. Sam looks out the peephole but doesn't see anyone. Rafa motions for Sam to move away so they can open the door. Omri reaches for the door handle but stops before he turns the handle.

"GET DOWN," Omri yells. Sam grabs me and carries me to the furthest corner of the room right as a loud boom takes over the apartment.

"Was that a bomb?" I ask frantically.

"Quinn are you ok? Are you ok?" Sam asks hysterically.

"Sam I'm fine. If anything was going to happen it would have hit you first. Take a deep breath. We need to check on Omri and Rafa they were really close to the door," I say as calmly as possible.

Sam stands and then helps me up, we walk cautiously to the bedroom door and peer out to the living room. The front door is missing and I can only see someone's leg behind the couch. I push Sam so I can get by. We have to make sure they are ok. I find Omri first and he looks ok, nothing major is bleeding only some minor cuts. Sam finds Rafa and he is ok too. They both got knocked out by the blast. It doesn't take long for emergency services to arrive. We tell the police what happened as Omri and Rafa are checked out by the medics.

"Quinn are you sure you're ok? I would feel better if they looked at you," Sam says uneasily.

"Sam, I'm fine. If it will make you feel better we can go see Dr. Simone tomorrow morning so she can check on the baby."

"I'll shoot her a text so she knows to expect us."

"Sam we haven't even been here a week. How did they find us? I don't understand," I say quietly. Omri and Rafa walk towards us after getting bandaged up.

"Sam we are sorry," Omri says.

"Omri don't apologize. There wasn't anyone at the door. You somehow figured out there was a bomb and let me get Quinn back before it exploded. I am glad you two are ok, for the most part," Sam says kindly.