Chapter Four - Just Friends

Hanna’s POV)

 We got back from the restaurant and we walked stayed at the boys place watching another movie. They were going up early so most of them were going to bed early. At 11pm I went to my room to get ready for bed. The lad’s rooms were all connected to the one with the kitchen and living room. Mine were just across the hall. I brushed my teeth and put on a T-shirt as my pyjamas. I crawl in between the covers.

I spent a long time staring up in the roof. I felt lonely. I always felt lonely when I was going to sleep. Ever since I had my ex boyfriend beside me everyday I was addicted to have someone. But of course I never had since we broke up and that’s why I felt so lonely, especially now that Harry actually was in the same building as me.   

Harry’s POV)

I couldn’t sleep. I lay in my bed for about an hour and then I just felt like I needed to go visit Hanna, just to see that she was okay. I sneaked out as silently as possible and crossed the hall. I had an extra key to her room and unlocked the door. She was awake; she was laying there in the soft light from the lamp on the bed stand.

“What are you doing here?” She asked, using her elbow as a support to sit up.

“I couldn’t sleep; I was going to check on you.” I explained and tried to make it sound as innocent as possible.

“Join my club.” She said while I walked up to her bed.

“Is it okay if I sit down here?” I asked, a bit nervous.

“Sure.” She answered and I got down under the covers because it was cold in the room and I realized I wasn’t wearing much.

“Harry?”

“Yes?”

“Did you walk over here wearing only underwear?!” She asked me and we both started to laugh.

“Yes, you should be glad I’m wearing anything!” She laughed even louder, damn her laugh was sexy.

“Yes, I heard that you like to be naked…”

“Haha, that’s a true story.” I admitted.

“Oh…” She said and then we laughed again.

We started a normal conversation, just like our normal midnight conversation only now we had it in real life. After a few hours we both got really tired and fell asleep in the same bed.

Hanna’s POV)

I woke up from a loud knock on the door.

“Harreh?!” Someone called and it sounded like Louis. Harry didn’t wake up from the knocking and I was stuck under his arm.

“Hanna, we’re going to leave in a half an hour.” I didn’t answer because I didn’t want to yell right in to Harry’s ear. I tried to pull myself gently out of Harry’s grip but his hand grabbed my arm.

“Don’t… go…” He said half awake.

“Harry, you have to go to the studio and you need to eat breakfast before.”

“I don’t want to go up.” He complained and turned around to find a new position to sleep in. I got out of bed and I checked the clock on my phone.

“It’s almost10am, that’s late! I go up at 6 most days!”

“Welcome to the life of a rock-star…” He mumbled. I went to my bag to find something to wear before Harry opened his eyes.

“Well, if you want to be a rock-star for a little while longer I suggest you go up now and record some songs.” I said as I pulled a clean shirt over my head. I felt someone look at me and I turned around. And there he was, staring at me. The tension between us appeared again and silence filled to room.