Chapter 1

READ AUTHORS NOTE! IMPORTANT!

Arizona's P.O.V

"Turn off the TV! We're gonna be late if you don't hurry up!" Mom yelled from upstairs. I groaned, I love getting my picture taken as much as anyone else, but not when Spongebob is on. I slowly make my way to the stairs. I climb up them dramatically like its a mountain.

"Where something nice, birthday girl!" She said jogging down the stairs, past me. I smiled and ran up the stairs to my room. Yep today's my 9th birthday. The big... 9. Anyways, I gotta decide on an outfit. What's the theme for the photo-shoot? Summer or swimwear? Whatever. I picked out a white lace crop top, high waisted light pink skirt and brown combat boots. I put in a pair of diamond earrings and put on my silver ear cuff. I looked in the mirror again. Nice. I already had mascara and eyeliner on from earlier, so I didn't need anymore. I ran downstairs and into the garage. Mom was on her phone typing away. Hah, reminds me of Miss Marcie. I wonder if she got nicer. Anyways, I jogged to the car and got in the passenger seat.

"Ready?" She said putting her phone down and buckling up.

"Yeah." I said popping a piece of gum in my mouth.

"Want to stop at Mc Donald's?" She asked pulling out the garage.

"No. I'm past my calorie limit for this week." I said putting on my Aviators.

"You know you're only 9. You shouldn't really be worrying about your calories. Besides it your birthday, you can breaks a few rules!"

"That doesn't matter. I have to keep a healthy diet. I mean I can't be a fat model!" I protested. She opened her mouth, then closed it. But I really would die for one of those salty fries and a crispy chicken nugget. Stop it. I took a granola bar from the glove compartment and started chewing it. Dry and boring. Well that's what it takes to be a model. 30 minutes later we arrived at the photo-shoot. (I've never been to a photo-shoot keep that in mind.) I walked into the building and was greeted by the director of the photo shoot.

"Come, Come you're late!" He said yanking my elbow and shoving me into a changing room. There was a lady standing there looking at clothing on a rack.

"Faites-lui habillé et prêt en 5 minutes! Dépêchez-vous!" He shouted and slammed the door. She quickly grabbed a bunch of outfits and held them up to my body. She mumbled something on French and threw me an outfit. I caught it.

"Try that on, yah?" She said in a French accent and walked out the room. I picked it up and looked at it. It was a super, super tight hot pink crop top that was also short, a really short and tight miniskirt, pink knee highs and black heels. Woah. I've never worn anything like this. It's almost inappropriate. I don't think I like this. I walked outside and saw the lady from before talking to a guy. I walked over and tapped her on the shoulder.

"Excuse me?" I said. She looked at me and her eyes widened.

"What? What?!" She shouted her French accent mixing in with her English one.

"I think you got my outfit a-"

"No! No! Go get dressed! Be ready in 5!" She yelled pushing me into the dressing room. I sighed. Well I guess I have to wear it. I quickly slip into all the clothing. I look in full length mirror. I look interesting. I've never worn stuff like this. It's kinda... Sexy. I them heard a knock on the door, then the lady barged in.

"Come come! You're dressed and ready for photo shoot ya?" She asked pulling me out the door. I stumbled in the heels as she yanked me to the photo shoot area.

"She's ready!" The lady yelled showing me to the director.

"Okay. Today you're going to be modeling with Sebastian." He said. I peeked behind him and saw a super hot boy fixing his hair. Wow I've never model with a guy, usual it's with girls.

"Make it sexy! You're turning 9 today yes? So act like you're nine. A sexy 9 year old." He explained pushing me over to the boy. I walked over to him and his eyes widened. I look ridiculous. I tripped on a wire and started to fall. Stupid heels! I saw the boy run over and catch me in his arms.

"Hey." He said in a sexy voice.

"Hi." I squeaked.

<><><><><><><>

DA FIRST CHAPTER IS HERE GUYS. I just wanted to talk about Arizona's modeling career in this chapter. So this was her first modeling shoot with a boy and wearing those clothes. She's growing up so fast *tear*. What do you think? Since most of the chapters in the LAST BOOK was about the o2l boys, I'm gonna make a few chapters in this about her. Don't worry it'll get juicy. And yes I added TSB (That Spanish Boy) in it. I'm sorry he's just to freaking sexy! 😍😍😍👌👌🔥🔥🔥 anywayssssssss vote and comment! I love you guys and hope you're excited for the new book. Leave me suggestions. K bi.

-britishwriterliv ❤️😍😂