Chapter 20

Sam's P.O.V

11:10. I got no sleep last night and neither did Jc. We were sitting on the bed waiting for that knock. Jc was nonstop crying the whole night basically, but I didn't cry once. I have to man up. And besides Jc cried enough tears for the both of us.

"Don't cry anymore please." I said. Crying doesn't help.

"Sorry." He said wiping face. I just wrapped my arm around him pulling him closer and he layed his head on my shoulder. I checked my phone. 11:25.

"Kiss me please." He sniffed looking up at me with innocent eyes. I pecked his lips trying to focus, but he wasn't having that and kissed me again. I wasn't really focused I was more focused on trying not to get my ass kicked there. I heard a knock on the door and I knew it was time. I slowly got up and walked to the door shaking. I opened the door and the same man from last night was there.

"Hey. 5 minutes and then come back out." He said closing the door. I guess Jc heard cause he was already in my arms.

"Don't cry anymore okay? Espically not over me. I need you to be strong. I know it's a lot and it's not easy alone. But you can do it okay? I promise you'll be fine."

"Okay."

We passionately kissed everything in sync. Perfect.

"You're fucking beautiful. And I will miss you so much. I love you." I said peppering his face with kisses making him laugh. It was so good to hear that laugh again. I kissed his nose and he smiled.

"I love you too."

"Okay you need to promise me you won't do anything stupid."

"Promise."

"Okay. I'll see you later beautiful." I said cupping his cheeks making him look 1000x cuter. I let him go and walked outside to the man who was leaning against the wall.

"Okay. Let's go."

<><<~<<<<<<<>>>><<<>>

Pure fluff. This was fluff. On the bus with my class and I'm not suppose to be doing this. So sry it was a little crappy! <3

-britishwriterliv